Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Cloverfield Transformer

TF1, ROTF, DOTM

Re: Cloverfield Transformer

Postby ironrod prime » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
ironrod prime wrote:hes still fictional so technicaly he doesnt exist

All Transformers are fictional, and technically don't exist

true but most transformers have thier own toys devcon has yet to recieve one untill that time he (in my mind atleast) has no credibilaty of existance
ironrod prime

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:53 pm

ironrod prime wrote:true but most transformers have thier own toys devcon has yet to recieve one untill that time he (in my mind atleast) has no credibilaty of existance

So, as of right now, according to you...
Dark of the Moon characters Que, Brains, and Soundwave
Animated characters Scrapper, Mixmaster, Dirt Boss, The Seekers, Waspinator, omega Supreme, and many, many others
As well as all Prime characters Knock Out, Breakdown, Airachnid, Skyquake, Makeshift, The Terrorcons
G1 and Prime Unicron
... Don't exist?
Wing Saber

Postby ironrod prime » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:16 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
ironrod prime wrote:true but most transformers have thier own toys devcon has yet to recieve one untill that time he (in my mind atleast) has no credibilaty of existance

So, as of right now, according to you...
Animated characters Scrapper, Mixmaster, Dirt Boss, The Seekers, Waspinator, omega Supreme, and many, many others
As well as all Prime characters Knock Out, Breakdown, Airachnid, Skyquake, Makeshift, The Terrorcons
G1 and Prime Unicron
... Don't exist?

id like to point out that

soundwave has gotten two figures already and gue will be getting one just not in the u.s.

sunstorm, skywarp, thundercraker, and waspinator have also gotten figures

theres already a terorcon figure and we've already seen evidence that there will be a knockout, breakdown, and arachnid figure at some point

but to answer your question yes
ironrod prime

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:55 pm

ironrod prime wrote:soundwave has gotten two figures already

I said Dark of the Moon, not Revenge of the Fallen
ironrod prime wrote:sunstorm, skywarp, thundercraker,

I want proof
ironrod prime wrote:[waspinator

My mistake, I meant to say Wasp
ironrod prime wrote:theres already a terorcon figure and we've already seen evidence that there will be a knockout, breakdown, and arachnid figure at some point

1. No there is not a terrorcon figure
2. Just because we've seen evidence doesn't mean there will be. We saw evidence for several FE toys that never came to pass
3. We have seen no evidence of a Breakdown
ironrod prime wrote:but to answer your question yes

You've got some messed up logic.
Wing Saber

Postby CYLON (13) » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:00 am

Wing Saber wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

These two comments made me chuckle quite a bit.

:P
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby ironrod prime » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:04 pm

anything else
ironrod prime

Postby Wing Saber » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:09 pm

ironrod prime wrote:Image

anything else

None of those were released
Wing Saber

Postby ironrod prime » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:52 am

is it that or is it that you just couldnt find any of them

i saw ha soundwave at target

i picked up liegon soundwave at target

i got skywarp off of amazon

thundercracker can still be found on any online toy shop

sunstorm was a target exclussive

got dirge at target

ramjet was a japan exclussive

wasp wasnt relesed (thats one point for you) but you can bet sombody somwhere was able to get one

vehicon was released evident by the fact that optibottomus, peuagh, fxfrans, baltmatrix, and others have reviewd him on youtube

and breakdown is in wave 2 of the rid cyberverse liegon sets

(seriousley dude your makin yourself look bad)
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:36 pm

Good grief, guys.

ironrod prime wrote:
Wing Saber wrote:

true but most transformers have thier own toys devcon has yet to recieve one untill that time he (in my mind atleast) has no credibilaty of existance
We were NEVER talking about the toys. It was always and only about the ficitional characters. The toys are superfluous to this discussion.

Wing Saber wrote:So, as of right now, according to you...
G1 and Prime Unicron
... Don't exist?
DOTM Autobot Que had a Deluxe toy released in Japan, and will have a Movie Trilogy Deluxe toy released in Asia.

DOTM Soundwave is the exact same peron as ROTF Soundwave, who had several toys. And, he had two DOTM cyberverse toys in the U.S., a DOTM Deluxe toy in Japan, a DOTM Human Alliance toy in Japan, and will have a Movie Trilogy Deluxe toy in Asia.

Animated Sunstorm had a Target exclusive Voyager release in a two-pack with Activators Ratchet in the U.S. Animated Skywarp had a Voyager toy in the U.S. Animated Thundercraker had an Activators toy in the U.S. Animated Dirge had an Activators toy in the U.S. Animated Ramjet had an Activator toy in Japan. And all every Seeker (minus Slipstream, Dirge, Thrust, #3370318, and #2716057) had an EZ Collection (Legends Class) figure in Japan.

Prime Knock Out and Airachnid are getting Deluxe toys. Prime Breakdown is getting a Cyberverse Legion toy. And Prime Skyquake is getting a Voyager toy.

G1 and Prime Unicron are the same guys as Unicron Trilogy/Universe/2010 Unicron. G1 Unicron had two prototypes, one of which has been shown on display at BotCon 2009.

ironrod prime wrote:theres already a terorcon figure
No there isn't.

Wing Saber wrote:I said Dark of the Moon, not Revenge of the Fallen
Does that matter? They're the same guy.

Wing Saber wrote:1. No there is not a terrorcon figure
Terrorcon Cliffjumper. Japan is getting him.

Wing Saber wrote:2. Just because we've seen evidence doesn't mean there will be. We saw evidence for several FE toys that never came to pass
All FE figure minus Terrorcon Cliffjumper have had in hand images and video reviews shown on this site.

Wing Saber wrote:3. We have seen no evidence of a Breakdown
Did you not see the Toy Fair news that was posted by Perceptor? He took pictures of Cyberverse Breakdown.

Wing Saber wrote:None of those were released
Every single one of those (minus Fugitive Waspinator and Thundercracker) has been released or will be released.

Though, with Thundercracker, some video reviewer people (like GenZhao and Peaugh) got their hands on some factory variants of the figure that were made before the figure's release was canceled.

ironrod prime wrote:i saw ha soundwave at target
You must be mistaken, as its U.S. release was canceled.

ironrod prime wrote:thundercracker can still be found on any online toy shop
Now, this you need to prove. I just did a Google Shopping searc hand an eBay search, an the only ones available for him are the Activators figure.

ironrod prime wrote:wasp wasnt relesed (thats one point for you) but you can bet sombody somwhere was able to get one
His figure wasn't completed.

ironrod prime wrote:vehicon was released evident by the fact that optibottomus, peuagh, fxfrans, baltmatrix, and others have reviewd him on youtube
All theirs are the Japanese version, but yes, Vehicon was released there.

ironrod prime wrote:(seriousley dude your makin yourself look bad)
Watch it, man. You didn't get all the facts right, either.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:59 pm

Sabrblade wrote:G1 and Prime Unicron are the same guys as Unicron Trilogy/Universe/2010 Unicron. G1 Unicron had two prototypes, one of which has been shown on display at BotCon 2009.

While I sumbit on the others. still don't buy this. there has been no evidence, in ANY series, to support this.
Wing Saber

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - Movie Discussion