Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Cloverfield Transformer

TF1, ROTF, DOTM

Re: Cloverfield Transformer

Postby ironrod prime » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:15 am

break isnt a fan name its a beast wars name

ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:48 pm

ironrod prime wrote:break isnt a fan name its a beast wars name
Applying it to this character makes it a fan name for this character.

Wait, are you saying you don't remember the name "Devcon"?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:14 pm

he has no official name so thats what im calling him besides devcon is a stupid name
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:19 pm

ironrod prime wrote:he has no official name so thats what im calling him besides devcon is a stupid name
Preliminary names are still official, regardless if they're final or not.

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:20 pm

is tfwiki owned by hasbro
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:29 pm

ironrod prime wrote:is tfwiki owned by hasbro
What does that matter?

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:20 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
What does that matter?

it matters because if they are that would give the name some credibility
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:47 pm

ironrod prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
What does that matter?

it matters because if they are that would give the name some credibility
They didn't make up the name. Did you not see what I wrote here?

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:26 am

ok let me put it another way

they obviously havn't made a toy of him right so untill they do im still calling him break
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:58 am

ironrod prime wrote:ok let me put it another way

they obviously havn't made a toy of him right so untill they do im still calling him break
What does having a toy matter? ROTF Scrapmetal has no toy, yet that's his name.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - Movie Discussion