Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

ROTF in under 8 minutes

TF1, ROTF, DOTM

ROTF in under 8 minutes

Postby cyberwuss » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:38 pm

This might belong in the Transfan productions section, but seeing as how it is mostly from the movie itself I posted here. It is a comedic video mashup to summarize ROTF in less than 8 minutes time with lots of BAYSPLOSIONS that I found on youtube, gave me a bit of a laugh so here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAeq4VGV ... re=related
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Re: ROTF in under 8 minutes

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:53 pm

Just like watching the full movie. :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:25 am

yeah im sorry but im just sick of everybody takin shots at rotf
ironrod prime

Postby cyberwuss » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:40 pm

ironrod prime wrote:yeah im sorry but im just sick of everybody takin shots at rotf

Sorry ironrod, you know I am one of ROTFs supporters and really love the movie even though most disliked it, but I posted the video above all in good fun for the haters, it really was the best "make fun of ROTF" I've seen out of hundreds of others.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby ironrod prime » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:33 pm

ok ive seen it and all i can say is the dude who made it has definately got a low opinion of micheal bay
ironrod prime

Return to Transformers - Movie Discussion