Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Starscream - Not as loyal as we thought?

TF1, ROTF, DOTM

Starscream - Not as loyal as we thought?

Postby Wing Saber » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:13 pm

Int he movies, starscream appears to be a loyal suck-up... But does anyone remember the scene where Megatron's being shot at from all sides? I don't remember it perfectly, but I remember F22's shooting at him... were any of them flying below buildings? Remember, F22 pilots would never fly below buildings, as Epps pointed out, so maybe Starscream was amongst those F22s firing at Megatron!
Wing Saber

Re: Starscream - Not as loyal as we thought?

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:56 pm

Maybe. Some do think that he was. ;)

The between-movie comics further expand upon Starscream's character outside the movies, showing him to be just as treacherous and ambitious as his non-movie counterparts. Why he even got a whole story arc to himself between Movie 1 and ROTF, titled "The Reign of Starscream", in which he took command and made no efforts at bringing back Megatron.

And, even before Movie 1's events, his coming to Earth was mostly the look for the AllSpark, whilst the other Decepticons were more interested in looking for both Megatron and the AllSpark (Blackout especially, since he's like the Movieverse version of Beast Wars Inferno and Animated Lugnut, ever loyally idolizing Megatron).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Re: Starscream - Not as loyal as we thought?

Postby DecepticonSpike » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:43 pm

I have no doubt that Starscream was one of the F-22s that shot Megatron.
DecepticonSpike

Return to Transformers - Movie Discussion