Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

The live action film fans want

TF1, ROTF, DOTM

Re: The live action film fans want

Postby Wing Saber » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:44 am

nullfactor wrote:I think Optimus is a highly inspiration character. He is written in a way that makes you proud to living being! Megatron, on the other hand, sort of depresses me. I think Hugo Weaving is brilliant, but even he can't save Megatron, the way he is written into the movies. The only way I would like to see Megatron come back is if we could get more development on the traditional power struggle between Megatron and Starscream... which, with the developments of DOTM, doesn't seem likely...

My problem with Optimus is that he's not a character. He's just a heroic leader. He has no personality whatsoever.

My problem with Megatron is that he's not a leader. He was pretty awesome in the first movie. Then he gets toned down in the next two movies so someone else can take the lead (The Fallen in RotF and Sentinel Prime in DotM). He basically becomes the second in command.
Wing Saber

Postby ironrod prime » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:09 am

Wait wait wait optimus? Optimus prime? Optimus I'll rip your slaggin face off prime has no character?

ironrod prime

Postby Wing Saber » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:25 pm

ironrod prime wrote:Wait wait wait optimus? Optimus prime? Optimus I'll rip your slaggin face off prime has no character?

I'm referring strictly to Movieverse Prime.

But Transformers: Prime Optimus was the same way.

The rest all had character
Wing Saber

Postby ironrod prime » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:31 pm

Yeah were we watchin the same movie cause i remember a different prime than you. Are you sure you're not confusing movie optimus with prime optimus? Cause untill the end of season two prime was a very stoic and at times static in terms of character.
ironrod prime

Postby Wing Saber » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:13 pm

ironrod prime wrote:Yeah were we watchin the same movie cause i remember a different prime than you. Are you sure you're not confusing movie optimus with prime optimus? Cause untill the end of season two prime was a very stoic and at times static in terms of character.

Wing Saber wrote:I'm referring strictly to Movieverse Prime.

But Transformers: Prime Optimus was the same way.
Wing Saber

Postby ironrod prime » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:51 pm

:? Dude you totally missed my point
ironrod prime

Previous

Return to Transformers - Movie Discussion