Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Tf3 already has continuity errors -.-

TF1, ROTF, DOTM

Tf3 already has continuity errors -.-

Postby Wing Saber » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:03 am

Micheal Bay has already screwed up the tf movieverse continuity storyline. Sentinel Prime is supposed to be in the movie, yet in rotf The Fallen claims that Optimus prime is the last prime!
Wing Saber

Re: Tf3 already has continuity errors -.-

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:00 am

Wing Saber wrote:Micheal Bay has already screwed up the tf movieverse continuity storyline. Sentinel Prime is supposed to be in the movie, yet in rotf The Fallen claims that Optimus prime is the last prime!
In ROTF, Sentinel was mentioned during Sam's mental melt down rambling. and Optimus is believed to be the last Prime, as he's the only one known to remain. Who says they're aware that Sentinel exists?

When Sentinel comes, they could be like, "Oh, hey, you're alive. We didn't know that. And, wow, I guess Optimus isn't the last Prime after all." :roll:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:53 am

Sabrblade wrote:Optimus is believed to be the last Prime, as he's the only one known to remain. Who says they're aware that Sentinel exists?

When Sentinel comes, they could be like, "Oh, hey, you're alive. We didn't know that. And, wow, I guess Optimus isn't the last Prime after all." :roll:

I considered that, but, first, The Fallen instantly knew that The All Spark's energy had been transfered to Sam, So wouldn't he know that there was another Prime? and, second, Whenever Optimus died, The Fallen recieved an energy boost as if he had just drank a case of transformer-proportional sized 5 hour energies, because the last prime was dead
Wing Saber

Postby Mechabreaker » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:25 am

Wing Saber wrote:Sentinel Prime is supposed to be in the movie!

He is? Source?
Mechabreaker

Postby ironrod prime » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:50 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Optimus is believed to be the last Prime, as he's the only one known to remain. Who says they're aware that Sentinel exists?

I considered that, but, first, The Fallen instantly knew that The All Spark's energy had been transfered to Sam, So wouldn't he know that there was another Prime? and, second, Whenever Optimus died, The Fallen recieved an energy boost as if he had just drank a case of transformer-proportional sized 5 hour energies, because the last prime was dead

and well maybe bay is bringing in primus and he brings sentinel back to life
ironrod prime

Postby lioconvoy » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:13 pm

there is no continuity issue in dark of the moon
to say so at this point is foolish.

there is no conclusive evidence that says that sentinal is in the movie only the word of a guard who may be speading missinformation and who may have hird incorectly.
also, sentinal may be in the series but might not be a prime.

the fallen killed the 13 original primes and all known prime decendants. it is verry possible that sentinal if he is in the film and if he is a prime was hidden like optimus or perhaps only came in to his enheritance after the fallen died or was seeled away in an area the fallen couldn't reach

those are possible explainations for his existance of non existance in tf3 but it is mor than likely that he does not exist at all.
lioconvoy

Postby Wing Saber » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:17 am

Mechafire wrote:He is? Source?

The source is this site
Wing Saber

Postby Mechabreaker » Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:14 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
Mechafire wrote:He is? Source?

The source is this site

Please give me a link. One of the theories regarding the robot in the trailer is that it's Sentinel Prime, but it was never confirmed as far as I know.
Mechabreaker

Postby lioconvoy » Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:13 pm

megafire it is not confermed
it is speculation and hearsay that it is sentinal

all we have is the word of a sacurity guard who most likely doesn't know what he is talking about.
there is no linke that conferms the existance of sentinal at all.
the fact is there and if i am proved rong then please someone actually do that.

sentinal was mentioned in tf2 but once again sentinal was not confermed to be in tf3
lioconvoy

Postby Mechabreaker » Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:32 pm

lioconvoy wrote:megafire it is not confermed
it is speculation and hearsay that it is sentinal

all we have is the word of a sacurity guard who most likely doesn't know what he is talking about.
there is no linke that conferms the existance of sentinal at all.
the fact is there and if i am proved rong then please someone actually do that.

sentinal was mentioned in tf2 but once again sentinal was not confermed to be in tf3

That's what I thought.

Actually, one of my own theories is that it is indeed Sentinel Prime, due to the whole "Sentinel Prime expedition" thing Sam rambled about. As for the contradiction with Revenge of the Fallen, I think they could find a way around it.

In fact, I could see them pulling a "The Fallen was wrong, there is in fact another living Prime besides Optimus!" plot twist.
Mechabreaker

Next

Return to Transformers - Movie Discussion