Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

who do we expect in dotm

TF1, ROTF, DOTM

who do we expect in dotm

Postby lioconvoy » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:01 pm

as the title suggests, this thred is to speculate on wich transformers you think will make there appearance in transformers dark of the moon.

i think it is a surt that shockwave is in dotm lol

who else?
we know the reckers are in the film so wich reckers do you guys think are there
lioconvoy

Re: who do we expect in dotm

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:45 pm

Returning cast:
Autobots - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Wheelie, Ratchet, Ironhide
Decepticons - Megatron
Humans - Sam, his parents, Leo, Lennox, Epps, Simmons, General Morshower

Newcomers:
Autobots - Silverbolt, the Wreckers, the red Ferrari, the blue Mercedes-Benz, the fire truck
Decepticons - Shockwave
Unknowns - "Old Yellow", the "Einstein"-esque geezerbot, others
Humans - Carly, "Hardcore Eddie", Simmons' assistant, Bruce Brazos

Characters I expect to return:
Autobots - Skids, Mudflap
Decepticons - Starscream, Soundwave
Humans - Director Galloway, Barack Obama

Characters I expect to debut:
Transformers - *sigh* Mini-Cons (even though I don't want them in this, I've a bad feeling that they're gonna show up).
Humans - Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, Walter Cronkite, UN World Leaders and/or leader figures of various nations
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby lioconvoy » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:43 am

i speculate that red will be cliff, blue will be perhaps bulkhead or mor likely blurr.

the reckers are more than likely topspin, twintwist and springer but again that firetruck, the old bot ilude me

as for cons hmm.
we saw rarage in the last film so could we see laser eek?
lioconvoy

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:26 pm

lioconvoy wrote:i speculate that red will be cliff, blue will be perhaps bulkhead or mor likely blurr.
An Italian-accented Cliffjumper. Now there's something to think about. ;)

lioconvoy wrote:the reckers are more than likely topspin, twintwist and springer but again that firetruck, the old bot ilude me
Oh right, the fire truck. Forgot about him. *adds him to the list*

lioconvoy wrote:as for cons hmm.
we saw rarage in the last film so could we see laser eek?
Now that I think about it, Soundwave's Minions (a resurrected Ravage, Buzzsaw, Ratbat, Bumble, and Beastbox) appeared in the Nefarious comics. And if some of them do show up in DOTM, then they could be considered the film's Mini-Cons. After all, the modern aligned canon considers all small TFs (Soundwave's Deployer minions included) to be Mini-Cons.

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby lioconvoy » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:28 pm

i was under the impression that they had despozed of the minicon consept for the films.
rotf was consentrating on tripple changers and combiners so what could dotm consentrate on hmm
i am guessing power masters using minicons rather than nebulons or perhaps super mode armour
lioconvoy

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:24 pm

lioconvoy wrote:i was under the impression that they had despozed of the minicon consept for the films.
rotf was consentrating on tripple changers and combiners so what could dotm consentrate on hmm
i am guessing power masters using minicons rather than nebulons or perhaps super mode armour
Thinking back, you may be right about there being no Mini-Cons. Tbh, I haven't been keeping up with the DOTM info as much as I should have been, so a lot of the rumors that were stated previously aren't etched into my mind as much as other stuff has been.

As for Super Mode armor, Prime's trailer is rumored to play that role.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:21 pm

Returning cast:
Autobots - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Wheelie, Ratchet, Ironhide
Decepticons - Megatron, starscream
Humans - Sam, his parents, Leo, Lennox, Epps, Simmons, General Morshower

Newcomers:
Autobots - Silverbolt, the Wreckers, the red Ferrari, the blue Mercedes-Benz, the fire truck
Decepticons - Shockwave
Unknowns - "Old Yellow", the "Einstein"-esque geezerbot, others
Humans - Carly, "Hardcore Eddie", Simmons' assistant, Bruce Brazos

Characters I expect to return:
Autobots - Skids, Mudflap, Jolt
Decepticons - Soundwave
Humans - Director Galloway, Barack Obama

Characters I expect to debut:
Transformers - Rodimus, Laserbeak, Wheeljack
Humans - Neil Armstrong

Characters I want to see that were not in last movie :
autobots: Blurr, Wheeljack, Blaster, Rodimus, Omega Supreme, Jazz, Prowl,
Decepticons: Laserbeak, Barricade, Rumble, Astrotrain, thundercracker, skywarp, Nemesis Prime, Unicron, Blitzwing
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:04 pm

Wing Saber wrote:Characters I expect to return:
Autobots - Skids, Mudflap, Jolt
Sorry, no Jolt.

Wing Saber wrote:Characters I want to see that were not in last movie :
Decepticons: Laserbeak, Barricade, Rumble, Astrotrain, thundercracker, skywarp, Nemesis Prime, Unicron, Blitzwing
:o :shock: *whistles in awe* Wow, you think big, man. Though I highly doubt half of those guys will appear (if any of them do, that is), it's cool that you're keeping an open mind with this. 8-)

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:22 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Wing Saber wrote:Characters I want to see that were not in last movie :
:o :shock: *whistles in awe* Wow, you think big, man. Though I highly doubt half of those guys will appear (if any of them do, that is), it's cool that you're keeping an open mind with this. 8-)

Blurr is unlikely, yet possible, Wheeljack could be that old scientist guy (who reminds me of doc from back to the future :lol: ) Blaster will probably not be in it, Rodimus could be the old guy in the ship, Omega Supreme would be amazing, even Energon couldnt mess him up, and thats saying something! Jazz, thats just a revival hope. and Prowl, could be a police car and be barricades ultimate rival!
Laserbeak is an all time favorite of mine, Barricade was my fav decepticon in the first movie, and he just dissapeared, Rumble could be with barricade if he comes back (like frenzy in tf), Astrotrain to rival Omega Supreme, Thundercracker and skywarp, not as just Starscream recolors, but each as like different jets, Nemesis Prime was always a favorite, Unicron would own, and Blitzwinf would be cool to see a triple changer that has earth vehicle forms (that also applies for astrotrain)
Wing Saber

Postby lioconvoy » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:39 pm

jack is prob not proph dudebot
they will aattempt to keep him as close to g1 head design as possible for recognission.

i forgot about silverbolt lol

rodimus is a possible but not likely and what would omega transform in to? lol i would hate to be the parant of the kid that wants that figure

can you imagain the nemesis prime lol
hey we're making you buy this $45 figure and now we want you to spend another $45 on the exact same figure with a different paint scheme lol
lioconvoy

Next

Return to Transformers - Movie Discussion