Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

who do we expect in dotm

TF1, ROTF, DOTM

Re: who do we expect in dotm

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:09 pm

Wing Saber wrote:actually, it looks like it has 4 legs, and a big head with green eyes.

well if thats not a bay former then i dont know what is
ironrod prime

Postby Tacticon » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:46 am

For Decepticon - I hope to expect a Rumble and Astrotrain in DOTM. I believed (I could be wrong too), Astrotrain is already confirmed... I think...lol.

For Autobots - the red Ferrari could be CJ or Red Alert. Since it is BayFormer, hmmm... it may turned into Sunstreaker...Hoping.. really Hoping that the Benz may turned into Perceptor.. instead of the Einstein type figure as stated in Web. Oh god, if if turned into some Einstein looking bot...then darn you Bay.. Again!!...
Tacticon

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Tacticon wrote:I believed (I could be wrong too), Astrotrain is already confirmed... I think...lol.
Nope. No confirmation on that.

Tacticon wrote:For Autobots - the red Ferrari could be CJ or Red Alert. Since it is BayFormer, hmmm... it may turned into Sunstreaker...
Whoever he is, he'll more than likely speak with an Italian accent.

Tacticon wrote:Hoping.. really Hoping that the Benz may turned into Perceptor.. instead of the Einstein type figure as stated in Web. Oh god, if if turned into some Einstein looking bot...then darn you Bay.. Again!!...
Well, we can't say for certain who the Benz or the Einstein bot are. Or even if they're the same bot. Who knows.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:19 pm

I think Einstein is Wheeljack
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:48 pm

Thanks to ToyFair and trailers, we got more cast members.

Returning: Skids
Newcomers: Roadbuster, Topspin, Leadfoot, Sentinel Prime, and... my mind has blanked on any confirmed others right now (*is too lazy to go looking up any others*). :P

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Naka » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:29 pm

From what I can find I have compiled the following
Autobots: Optimus Prime, Sentinal prime (the fire truck), Bumblebee, Ratchet, Ironhide, Mudflap, skids, Sideswipe, Silverbolt, Topspin(blue wrecker) Roadbuster (Green wrecker), and leadfoot (red wrecker)

some unnamed autobots are the helicopter (i have no clue who this could be)
The Ferrari ( i want this to be Hot Rod) and the Mercadies ( i want this to be Kup)

Decpticons : Megatron( oil tanker) ,Starscream, Shockwave, Soundwave, and Crankcase and his twin/clone

rumors and suspicions point toward Lazerbeak and blitzwing

Unnamed are a security truck and i'm still trying to figure out what was the thing drilling through the streets in the superbowl spot.
Laserbeak wanna cracker?
Naka

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:50 pm

Naka wrote:some unnamed autobots are the helicopter (i have no clue who this could be)
We have no proof yet that Skyhammer is in the movie.

Naka wrote:The Ferrari ( i want this to be Hot Rod)
An Italian-accented Hot Rod, eh? That'd be a sight. :P

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm

Naka wrote:The Ferrari ( i want this to be Hot Rod) and the Mercadies ( i want this to be Kup)
and i'm still trying to figure out what was the thing drilling through the streets in the superbowl spot.

Hot Rod sounds good for the Ferrari, but I want the mercades to be wheeljack
My guess is the ting drilling through the streets was Soundwave's tenticles.
Wing Saber

Postby Naka » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:14 pm

I also hope that there being no jolt is just part of the misinformation campain, cause whips like his would make for some cool scenes. Of course the new toy doesn't seem to have whips
Laserbeak wanna cracker?
Naka

Postby Blademan91 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:14 pm

Wing Saber wrote:I think Einstein is Wheeljack

My guess is A3

Dont mind me, Im just enjoying my milk.
Blademan91

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - Movie Discussion