Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Transformers Mosaic: "The Last Enemy"

Comics, Novels, Reference Books - anything TF related in print

Transformers Mosaic: "The Last Enemy"

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:32 pm

Note: stories are recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, but are not official canon, except where noted.
These stories are the result of fans creating stories to add to the story in unique ways.
No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

Transformers is a Universe far larger and far more interesting than our own and possibly any fictional one before it. In this Universe, even the smallest and seemingly insignificant stories contribute greatly to the Universe itself
welcome to:Image
Last edited by Wing Saber on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wing Saber

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Last Enemy"

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:30 pm

Did you just copy this whole thing from Seibertron?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:54 am

Sabrblade wrote:Did you just copy this whole thing from Seibertron?

Yes. I thought it should be shared on this website too.
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:13 am

Wing Saber wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Did you just copy this whole thing from Seibertron?

Yes. I thought it should be shared on this website too.
Yes, but copying everything from them is plagiarism. :|

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:25 am

Sabrblade wrote:Yes, but copying everything from them is plagiarism. :|

edited!
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:46 am

Wing Saber wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Yes, but copying everything from them is plagiarism. :|

edited!
The banner and format are still that of Seibertron.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:57 am

Sabrblade wrote:The banner and format are still that of Seibertron.

double edited
Wing Saber

Return to Transformers - Comic & Book Discussion