Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

The Official Welcome to the Board Thread

Comics, Novels, Reference Books - anything TF related in print

Re: The Official Welcome to the Board Thread

Postby Wing Saber » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Dom Crichton wrote:Name Dom Crichton (aka Dominus)

Transformers fan since: 1984

Year of Birth: 1971

Primary Residence: Texas

First Transformer Ever bought: Starscream. (I bought my son Barricade [B/W Police car] and Cobra Commander the day he was born)

First series ever paid attention to: Generation 1 (original TV run & Comics)

Favorite TF Cartoon: Transformers the Movie (1986)

Favorite Comic: The 12-issue return of Simon Furman - GENERATION 2 (1993-1994)

Least favorite TF persona/toy: Wheelie (The Jar Jar Binks of Transformers)

Top 5 Favorite Toys of all time:

1.) Soundwave
2.) Shockwave
3.) Starscream
4.) Cyclonus
5.) Barricade

Most rare TF collectible I own: I have a bunch of G1 originals. But the MIB 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime has a special place in the house. (out of the reach of my 3 year old son). He already got to Unicorn the giant King Starscream.
Lightning round!

Coke or Pepsi:? Dr. Pepper

Night owl or early bird? Night Owl

Autobot or Decepticon? Decepticon (sticker is on my truck)

Others will be surprised to know that: I work in law enforcement and am a member of the Star Wars 501st Legion, http://501stlegion.org ; I'm also in the Starfleet Command [SFC] Gaming Clan, http://starfleetcommand.st

is your truck white??
Wing Saber

Postby Dom Crichton » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:24 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
Dom Crichton wrote:Name Dom Crichton (aka Dominus)

Transformers fan since: 1984

Year of Birth: 1971

Primary Residence: Texas

First Transformer Ever bought: Starscream. (I bought my son Barricade [B/W Police car] and Cobra Commander the day he was born)

First series ever paid attention to: Generation 1 (original TV run & Comics)

Favorite TF Cartoon: Transformers the Movie (1986)

Favorite Comic: The 12-issue return of Simon Furman - GENERATION 2 (1993-1994)

Least favorite TF persona/toy: Wheelie (The Jar Jar Binks of Transformers)

1.) Soundwave
2.) Shockwave
3.) Starscream
4.) Cyclonus
5.) Barricade

Most rare TF collectible I own: I have a bunch of G1 originals. But the MIB 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime has a special place in the house. (out of the reach of my 3 year old son). He already got to Unicorn the giant King Starscream.
Lightning round!

Coke or Pepsi:? Dr. Pepper

Night owl or early bird? Night Owl

Autobot or Decepticon? Decepticon (sticker is on my truck)

Others will be surprised to know that: I work in law enforcement and am a member of the Star Wars 501st Legion, http://501stlegion.org ; I'm also in the Starfleet Command [SFC] Gaming Clan, http://starfleetcommand.st

is your truck white??

My truck is a navy blue Dodge crew cab Dakota.

Just returned home with a new son. He was born 09/12/2010, and is our second. His big brother Connor (Decepticonnor), has been running around pretending to be Soundwave, Bumblebee, and Otimus Prime.

Connor and I gave Parker a Black and White police car of BARRICADE as his welcome to Earth gift. :-)
In Fandom,
Major Dom Crichton
[SFC] Starfleet Command - gaming clan http://starfleetcommand.st
501st Legion - Star Wars Imperial Costuming http://501stlegion.org
XFIRE: daekon | TI-7434 JRS | aka DOMINUS
Dom Crichton

Greeting to everyone

Postby Typeeffom » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:15 am

I am new here. I’msorry if this "Transformers - General Discussion" is not the right place for this but I was wondering Ifsome one here on forum.unicron.com would be able to assist me to choose
the better choice. Thank You.
Typeeffom

Re: Greeting to everyone

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:03 am

Typeeffom wrote:I am new here. I’msorry if this "Transformers - General Discussion" is not the right place for this but I was wondering Ifsome one here on forum.unicron.com would be able to assist me to choose
the better choice. Thank You.
*Moved to the correct forum.*

Hello there. What choice are you talking about? You haven't said anything besides "Hello" yet.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby H Falcon » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:55 pm

Hello. I am new here as far as the forums are concerned anyways. I have been coming to the site for years for TF goodness and related info. :D

I am not really sure what else to say at the moment other then thanks for having such an awesome site/place filled full of TF goodness. :D
H Falcon

New here

Postby Jimmyz » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:35 am

hello

I trying to grow my knowlege of transformers so I can grow my transformers collection the right way
Jimmyz

Re: New here

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:14 am

Jimmyz wrote:hello

I trying to grow my knowlege of transformers so I can grow my transformers collection the right way
*Moved to the right forum thread*

Welcome. If it's "knowledge" you're after, you've definitely come to the right place. Transformers knowledge is my kind of thing. 8-)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Re: New here

Postby PORTER » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:40 am

Sabrblade wrote:Welcome. If it's "knowledge" you're after, you've definitely come to the right place. Transformers knowledge is my kind of thing. 8-)

hes rightt.sabreblade is our alpha trion :D
PORTER

Postby mightwork » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:36 am

Name: mightwork

Transformers fan since: 2001

Year of Birth: 1995

Primary Residence: Australia east coast

First Transformer Ever bought: From memory my first was a secon hand G1 Wildrider. The first brand new TF I ever got was Armada Optimus Prime

First series ever paid attention to: Armada (I watched a bit of RID)

Favorite TF Cartoon: Armada and Beast Wars

Least favorite TF persona/toy: Ultimate Bumblebee and ROTF Megs

1.) Armada Prime
2.) BW Optimus Primal
3.) Unicron/ROTF Optimus Prime
4.) HFTD Starscream
5.) RID Car Brothers/Optimus/Megs

Lightning round!

Coke or Pepsi:?
As long as It's fizzy I couldn't care less

Night owl or early bird?
Both, It sucks sometimes

Autobot or Decepticon?
Autobot all the way

Others will be surprised to know that: I have defended my Armada prime from a red-bellied black snake and have captured spiders bigger than your hand with nothing but a sandal and a paper cup
mightwork

Postby Wing Saber » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:31 am

mightwork wrote:First series ever paid attention to: Armada (I watched a bit of RID)

Favorite TF Cartoon: Armada and Beast Wars

Finally! Another Armada fan on the site! Welcome mightwork! :mrgreen:
Wing Saber

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - Comic & Book Discussion