Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

my TFWFC complete hard skill play status

DOTM, War for Cybertron, TF:Armada...

my TFWFC complete hard skill play status

Postby cyberwuss » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:59 pm

I consider myself a somewhat more than casual gamer and since my favorite game is now TFWFC, I am going to try to achieve all 30 chapter combinations for the hardest skill. I simply can't get enough of this game as far as PC version is concerned, I have played alot of games and this is my favorite. I am still a somewhat average gamer, having only defeated about 300 titles, but anyway, I am going to be updating every once in a while with my progress in this endeavor. So far I have done 2 of the 30 but am soon going to try to get them done in order instead of skipping around so much. Right now the 2 I have are:

Hardest skill missions completed:

Chapter 1 as Barricade.
Chapter 8 as Warpath.

I still have about 28 missions which will probably be about 60 hours of play for me. WIsh me luck! I will update every 5-10 missions in the future...
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Re: my TFWFC complete hard skill play status

Postby TriPredRavage » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:37 pm

Go for it, dude! And good luck. I've only recently started trying to 100% games on my PS3, and it's a challenge, so I know what you're going through.
TriPredRavage

Postby cyberwuss » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:09 pm

I took some time off my challenge to play multiplayer online but went back to it recently. Right now I have completed the following:

Chapter 1: Megatron, Barricade, and Brawl. All characters completed
Chapter 2: Starscream and Skywarp Completed. Thundercracker still to go.
Chapter 8: Warpath.

I'm 1/5th of the way there and finding lots of interesting secret powerups along the way. Multiplayer online is fun but sometimes there are a few guys who cheat in public team games and ruin it.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby cyberwuss » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:08 am

I've now completed the warpath mission of chapter 8 and all of the decepticon missions except for breakdown and soundwave against the final omega supreme mission. I managed to complete this with megatron so it will probably just be a couple more tries with soundwave and breakdown to finish it off. I had a couple oh no moments where omega just outright owned me with a missile strike or I got bombed by his aerialbots or (the worst of all) sucked in by his tractor beam claw and crushed :<. So I'm almost halfway to my goal now. I was trying as soundwave and had more awful moments from missile strike ownings by omega, apparently soundwave has weaker armor or something than megatron :<. I just can't believe megatron can do it better because his tank is alot slower than either soundwave or breakdown in vehicle mode.
cyberwuss

Postby cyberwuss » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:25 pm

I have now finished the entire decepticon campaign on hard skill and am going after the rest of the autobot missions next. Omega's final mission was pretty tough.
cyberwuss

Postby cyberwuss » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:14 pm

I haven't tried any missions in a long time because the PC I was playing on kept having video driver issues. A new driver came out the other day and I tested it with WfC and it seems good so far so hopefully I can finish this. Completed so far are the following:

Decepticon campaign + Autobot mission 1, all of mission 2 but Bumblebee, mission 3 Warpath.

Hopefully the PC won't keep crashing like it was before with GSOD problems... Anyway I just finished Kaon Prison with Sideswipe. Rumble hits hard on this skill :<
cyberwuss

Postby cyberwuss » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Had a little time to catch up so I have 5 missions left, I've completed all of the first 8 and jetfire on 9, so I have silverbolt and air raid on 9, then prime, bumblebee, and ironhide (if I remember correctly) on 10 to fight trypticon.
cyberwuss

Postby cyberwuss » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:44 pm

I've gotten down to just 2 missions left, Trypticon with Ironhide, and Optimus. I want to get Ironhide done first, but have to give up on it for today, the old guy is just too darn slow in both modes to dodge anything Trypticon throws at him, I spent an hour trying to win with him and got the third batterypack in the last part of the mission down to half way about 3 times but keep blundering into loads of spiders at a part where you have to use evasive action to keep away from his plasma bomb breath and other missiles. Hopefully I can defeat his mission in the next few days and then Optimus will be easier since he moves faster I think. Almost done with my longplay though, and hopefully before FOC comes out.
cyberwuss

Postby CYLON (13) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:05 pm

;) :lol:
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby cyberwuss » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:07 pm

I've finally completed this, with just over a month until Fall of Cybertron release, finally got lucky and dropped Trypticon with Ironhide, then took about 30 minutes with Optimus to finish him off.
cyberwuss

Return to Transformers - Video Game Discussion