Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

TF RPG

DOTM, War for Cybertron, TF:Armada...

TF RPG

Postby Wing Saber » Mon May 02, 2011 6:28 pm

am creating a TF RPG site, and I need everyone's help to decide what to put in it, Such as Factions (Autobot, Decepticon, Predacon, Maximal, Minicon, etc...), What to call it, what the plot could be, so on
Wing Saber

Re: TF RPG

Postby Agent X » Mon May 02, 2011 7:47 pm

Plot: Alternet G1 universe
Alternet Beast Era

Factions; depends on setting, i.e. G1 use Autobot and Decpticons whle Beast Era could use all
Immaturity is shown by not trying to understand others, but by judging others.
Agent X

Postby Wing Saber » Mon May 02, 2011 7:50 pm

Agent X wrote:Plot: Alternet G1 universe
Alternet Beast Era

That's more of a setting than a plot, a plot would be the story, the overall goal.
Wing Saber

Postby Agent X » Mon May 02, 2011 8:11 pm

my bad long day ment to write setting

Alterneat G1 Plot example: the Prime linage no longer exists and the Matrix has been lost to the univers
2) IN the first years of the war an unknown entiny (Unicron) destoied Cybertron, now survivors are scattered throughout the galaxey continuing the war between Autobot and Decpticon and starting new in-faction fighting over leadership and idelogy

Beast Era examples: 1) Cybertron my have been reformeted, that just means new ways to fight on the home front
2) Razerclaw begins his campain aginst the Tripredicus council and the Maximals
Last edited by Agent X on Mon May 02, 2011 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Agent X

Postby Wing Saber » Mon May 02, 2011 8:13 pm

Agent X wrote:my bad long day ment to write setting

Alterneat G1 Plot example: the Prime linage no longer exists and the Matrix has been lost to the univers

I'm probably not going to do Generation 1. It will probably be Beast Wars. Maybe a new continuity all together!
Wing Saber

Postby Agent X » Mon May 02, 2011 8:29 pm

you might consider carrying characters form on gerneration to the next

i put more examples on the previous post

Shattered Glass Beast Era
Agent X

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 02, 2011 8:52 pm

You summoned me, Wing Saber? ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Mon May 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Sabrblade wrote:You summoned me, Wing Saber? ;)

Indeed. You seem to be one of the most knowledgable ones on this site when it comes to the Beast Era (specifically Beast Wars in this case), and I am creating a transformers RPG, which will likely be an alternate Beast Wars, and I need your assistance coming up with a plot
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 02, 2011 9:55 pm

Sorry for the delay. :oops:

A plot, you say? Well, kind of plot did you have in mind?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby TriPredRavage » Tue May 03, 2011 8:32 am

Are you talking about making one of those sites where people sign on and sort of role play out a story by making up charcters and stuff like that?
TriPredRavage

Next

Return to Transformers - Video Game Discussion