Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Transformers Universe

DOTM, War for Cybertron, TF:Armada...

Transformers Universe

Postby mickeyironhide » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:19 am

Recently in July, the transformersuniverse game was unveiled to the public but we could only sign up and only post or share on Twitter and Facebook. After trying again, i still cant acees the game, but like previously, only allowed to share on Twitter and Facebook, not allowing me to enter the game. Is it just me or isit that the game still hasnt been fully operational?
Any1 here knows when it will be available? THX
mickeyironhide

Re: Transformers Universe

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:50 am

It's still in going into the beta testing stage, as per the NYCC panel report.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby CYLON (13) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:07 pm

Yeah, don't expect to see anything until at least 2013. :?
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby CYLON (13) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:35 pm

And in a surprising turn of events, Jagex has Opened Registration for the upcoming beta! Don't know when it'll actually get underway, though.
BUT, we've got screenshots for ya' in the news section and a link to a downloadable trailer!
CYLON (13)

Postby mickeyironhide » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:33 am

thx!
mickeyironhide

Postby CYLON (13) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:57 pm

No prob., Bob. We aim to please. :D
CYLON (13)

Postby cyberwuss » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:21 pm

I just got an email to let me log into tfu site today, to maybe be chosen for the beta. I will keep you guys posted on this. The site also has some magazines for gaming, like PC Gamer coming up with TFU on the cover.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby cyberwuss » Fri May 03, 2013 4:12 pm

Anyone hear much news on this lately? I've been reading up on Marvel Heroes more than this as of late, and almost forgot it was happening, the news has been low on the TFU front, but I am thinking of logging in with my beta account, though I am not part of the beta I have access to some of the prerelease forums though.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Return to Transformers - Video Game Discussion