Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Offical War For Cybertron Dicussion Thread

DOTM, War for Cybertron, TF:Armada...

Re: Offical War For Cybertron Dicussion Thread

Postby CYLON (13) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:21 am

Pardon the further questions :oops: :smile: , so you'd get the gamepad you listed above over the 360 one even if price wasn't an issue?

The one you linked does seem to have a more appealing shape. :lol: I just don't want to have to buy more than one!

I'd like to get the TF game and the Ghostbusters game.
I own Star Wars: Republic Commando and Star Wars: Battlefield's I and II. What out of the two pads do you think would work best for them?

If price wasn't an issue what controller would you go with?

Thanks, dude. You're like the first person on the interwebs who has gone into so much depth about this. I owe ya' a Pepsi!
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby cyberwuss » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:07 pm

CYLON (13) wrote:Pardon the further questions :oops: :smile: , so you'd get the gamepad you listed above over the 360 one even if price wasn't an issue?

The one you linked does seem to have a more appealing shape. :lol: I just don't want to have to buy more than one!

I'd like to get the TF game and the Ghostbusters game.
I own Star Wars: Republic Commando and Star Wars: Battlefield's I and II. What out of the two pads do you think would work best for them?

If price wasn't an issue what controller would you go with?

Thanks, dude. You're like the first person on the interwebs who has gone into so much depth about this. I owe ya' a Pepsi!

Ya I'd go with one of those I mentioned (probably the amazon link) over 360 just because of some games that the programming feature might help with, you can program a 360 controller with pinnacle profiler, a third party program but it costs about 25 bucks and the 360 controllers are already up there in price. Even if price wasn't an issue I'd probly go with the amazon one ya, they have nice features over regular console controllers, the link has a comparison box from logitech you can read on the amazon page to see some of what it does. For the Star Wars games, I own them as well, you can do extra programming like hitting entire sequences of controls, etc. So if you hit one button on gamepad it can be programmed to hit like w, w, a, a, s, d, d, s, s, or something (if you wanted to do that.) The main reason I suggest it over the 360 controller for WFC is because WFC doesn't let you customize controls other than with a profiler (I think it is an anticheat method sort of). The programs on some profilers can also be timed so that you can emulate a certain stunt motion or combinations of buttons, like chatting a message etc. (WFC doesn't have chat but Star Wars does). If you are just made out of money and completely used to 360 controller then go with pinnacle profiler or some other bought profiler, aside from brand loyalty the 360 doesn't really have anything better, and like I said it lets you customize buttons in games that can't even use gamepads if you use profiles.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby CYLON (13) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:37 pm

Thanks, mate!

I'll probably go with the one you recommended.
CYLON (13)

Postby CYLON (13) » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:03 am

Got my copy in the mail today! :D
CYLON (13)

Postby cyberwuss » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:12 pm

CYLON (13) wrote:Got my copy in the mail today! :D

Hope you have fun with it! I'm currently playing through single player hard skill with Optimus on mission 8.

There have been some cheaters online in PC version lately but not too many.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby CYLON (13) » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:23 am

When I'm ready for some on-line play I'll let you know. ;)

I can't wait to start playing it! :)
CYLON (13)

Postby CYLON (13) » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Finally got around to installing the game into my PC...'twas a lengthy adventure. :lol:
CYLON (13)

Previous

Return to Transformers - Video Game Discussion