Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark

DOTM, War for Cybertron, TF:Armada...

Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark

Postby cyberwuss » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:18 pm

picked up my copy for Nintendo 3DS, so far it is sort of like Shining Force but with smaller teams, which is sort of what I've been hoping for in a TF game, only the epicness of Shining Force is missed since they could have used larger teams and playing fields.

the 3DS one is different from the others, but so far it looks like I might like it as much or more than the other versions anyway.

There are some great clips where certain characters do a dialogue screen with their fist shaking angrily in front of them that are priceless in the 3D mode :p

So far the only thing I can nitpick on is that the cast could have been much larger per level and the boards could have been larger, but I am not half way through the game yet so I might get a pleasant surprise.

Shining Force for comparison

a bit of the 3DS game someone recorded

the 3d fight parts have a timing element to them too, that gives a little bonus if you hit it at the right time to your damage you inflict, so far on some of the parts I was fighting as Lockdown with you could take down Optimus with some of Lockdown's more powerful attacks if you got the timed bonus.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Return to Transformers - Video Game Discussion