Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

in Mississippi, personhood amendment

Non-TF related Conversations

in Mississippi, personhood amendment

Postby starry* *night » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:48 pm

On November 8th in Mississippi they are voting to make it a part of the constitution
that an unborn baby is what becomes a Human Being and as such deserves protections from direct harm. If you are in Mississippi please think about it.
So more of the starting out tiniest people have the freedom to grow into Babies and Children who smile about Transformers or anything else that happens to bring them happiness.
We all know what Optimus Prime would say "all life is precious"
You can come to care about little ones even from seeing pictures of them 7 weeks unborn when they start to be touch sensitive and already have eyes you can look into.

In a good-hearted country I think it makes sense to think about
being protective of something so tiny and so helpless. Look for Amendment 26 in Mississippi

Wherever you see one of these happening,
please give them a hand
Attachments
fig09hands7125.jpg
fig09hands7125.jpg (11.57 KiB) Viewed 1655 times
Last edited by starry* *night on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don't change any of those front doors.
starry* *night

Re: in Mississippi, personhood amendment

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:47 am

i never liked abortion if it ever makes it to texas id vote for it

darn you rick perry
ironrod prime

Postby Wing Saber » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:36 pm

ironrod prime wrote:i never liked abortion if it ever makes it to texas id vote for it

darn you rick perry

Rick Perry is against abortion too
I was there when he gave a speech against it

I am 100% Pro-life, and I really hope it makes it to Texas! :mrgreen:

On a side-note... RICK PERRY FOR PRESIDENT :smile: :D :grin: ;) 8-) :lol: :mrgreen:
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:06 pm

And I quote that one Asian girl from Juno: "All babies want to be born! All babies want to be born!..."
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby starry* *night » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:50 am

Sabrblade wrote:And I quote that one Asian girl from Juno: "All babies want to be born! All babies want to be born!..."

Yes and babies are definitely one of the people to be considered in any one of these situations.
Don't change any of those front doors.
starry* *night

Postby ironrod prime » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:34 pm

Wing Saber wrote:On a side-note... RICK PERRY FOR PRESIDENT :smile: :D :grin: ;) 8-) :lol: :mrgreen:

i hope your joking :-(
ironrod prime

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:53 pm

ironrod prime wrote: i hope your joking :-(

No, I'm completely serious
Wing Saber

Postby ironrod prime » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:45 am

dude rick perry is an ignoranus he broke the first rule of politics

never bring religeon into it
ironrod prime

Postby Wing Saber » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:55 pm

ironrod prime wrote:dude rick perry is an ignoranus he broke the first rule of politics

never bring religeon into it

That's why I'm voting for him ;)
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:30 pm

After all, our government was founded on the basis of Judeo-Christian morals and beliefs. Just sayin'. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Next

Return to Open Forum