Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Anybody bought Kre-o yet?

If its about Transformers, the toys, it's fair game.

Re: Anyboby bought Kre-o yet?

Postby starry* *night » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:51 am

It's really RedAlert but at first glance I though the Bot above the help line at Kre-o site was Starscream
Starscream as customer service .................!

The Contest rules open with Adobe
I got it but I don't know if I should type that much?

CYLON (13) wrote:might want to try and win one for free!

They're giving one away every hour, 7 days a week, for 6 weeks. I don't know what the official rules are; if you have a PDF reader (whatever that is) you can check 'em out for us and report back. :)

I can if you need them??
Don't change any of those front doors.
starry* *night

Postby cyberwuss » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:05 pm

PDF = Adobe Reader (free from adobe.com) and its pretty standard stuff for computer documents.

I have several KreO sets I bought Optimus and Megatron, and small Optimus and Bumblebee and maybe a few other small ones that I wanted just as novelty items more than actually playing with them (I am afraid to lose any parts). The Optimus I got had the SDCC matrix kreon in it and I didn't want to go through hassle of getting the regular one in mail return.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby CYLON (13) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:40 pm

starry* *night wrote:It's really RedAlert but at first glance I though the Bot above the help line at Kre-o site was Starscream
Starscream as customer service .................!

The Contest rules open with Adobe
I got it but I don't know if I should type that much?

CYLON (13) wrote:might want to try and win one for free!

They're giving one away every hour, 7 days a week, for 6 weeks. I don't know what the official rules are; if you have a PDF reader (whatever that is) you can check 'em out for us and report back. :)

I can if you need them??

Yeah, Starscream aiding others without scheming against them? Don't give him your credit card number! :mrgreen:

No, I'm cool with or without the rules. The Kre-O sets don't particularly interest me, I saw the commercial a few times last week and thought I'd let you all know about it. I was thinking of others who might want to enter but couldn't read the rules. Thanks, though!
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Previous

Return to Transformers - Toy Discussion