Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

what are your favorite cancled shows

Non-TF related Conversations

what are your favorite cancled shows

Postby ironrod prime » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:54 pm

what were your favorite tv shows that got canceled (family guy doesnt count)

mine

veronica mars
birds of prey
gargoyles
batman beyond
that 80's show
titus

all of theese shows were epic but they never got the chance to truely shine
ironrod prime

Re: what are your favorite cancled shows

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:33 pm

Too many to name. I might crash the site just listing them all. :lol:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:00 pm

you know they almost made a batman beyond movie but at the last minute it was scrapped for batman begins

oh i just thought of another

spiderman unlimmited
ironrod prime

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:02 pm

ironrod prime wrote:you know they almost made a batman beyond movie but at the last minute it was scrapped for batman begins

The only thing I've ever seen from Btaman begins is the movie "Return of the Joker"
Wing Saber

Postby cyberwuss » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:02 pm

I'd have to say the newest Human Target series, and The Cape.

I thought Batman Beyond had a good run (chance to shine) myself even though it was kind of short. Would make a neat live action movie, just gotta get Christian Bale in 80 year old makeup.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:15 pm

cyberwuss wrote:I thought Batman Beyond had a good run (chance to shine) myself even though it was kind of short. Would make a neat live action movie, just gotta get Christian Bale in 80 year old makeup.
Truth be told, there were plans for a live action Batman Beyond movie once. They scrapped them in favor of making Batman Begins.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby mightwork » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:56 am

Firefly
mightwork

Postby ironrod prime » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:23 pm

anybody remember wmac masters
ironrod prime

Postby cyberwuss » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:34 pm

ironrod prime wrote:anybody remember wmac masters

I do, and still laugh at how many from that show have been involved with Mortal Kombat franchise. Also, Wing Saber's scoreboard signature is officially epic :p
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby ironrod prime » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:41 pm

cyberwuss wrote:
ironrod prime wrote:anybody remember wmac masters

I do, and still laugh at how many from that show have been involved with Mortal Kombat franchise.

not to mention most of the cast were the stunt team for mmpr
ironrod prime

Next

Return to Open Forum