Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Dark Knight Rises trailer

Non-TF related Conversations

Dark Knight Rises trailer

Postby cyberwuss » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:28 pm

The current trailer is mostly catwoman talking to bruce wayne, so most of the action is being saved for later... Bane was shown a bit but appears smaller maybe than he ought to be, hopefully it will still make a good movie though. Having seen the first one and hearing lots of good stuff about the second, I am hoping this will be the best one.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Re: Dark Knight Rises trailer

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:45 am

Can we see the trailer? Hard to talk about it if it ain't here. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby cyberwuss » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:33 am

Sabrblade wrote:Can we see the trailer? Hard to talk about it if it ain't here. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GokKUqLc ... AAAAAAADAA

That is the one I saw just on front page of youtube so probably not the best version.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:45 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

That is all.

cyberwuss wrote:Having seen the first one and hearing lots of good stuff about the second, I am hoping this will be the best one.
Wait. You haven't seen The Dark Knight yet? Dude, GO SEE IT! NOW! THIS, I COMMAND!!! :P

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:25 pm

i dont know abou you guys but i found this one to be abit more interesting

ironrod prime

Postby CYLON (13) » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:30 pm

Truthfully, I see anything that's based on a comic property. LOL.
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby ironrod prime » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:57 pm

CYLON (13) wrote:Truthfully, I see anything that's based on a comic property. LOL.

anything?

ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:17 pm

ironrod prime wrote:
CYLON (13) wrote:Truthfully, I see anything that's based on a comic property. LOL.

anything?
I watched that. I detested every moment of it, but I still watched it.

And it is true. You could replace every line of dialogue spoken by Robin with "nyah nyah wah wah nyah wah" and it would still be the same movie. :P

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Return to Open Forum