Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

i still function

Non-TF related Conversations

i still function

Postby ironrod prime » Sat May 26, 2012 7:11 pm

hey guys just lettin you know why i havnt been on in a while i am currently without a computer and have little to no acsess to one so untill i get a new one i wont be on as much but i will be checking in now and then but untill then till all are one

ps wingsaber im sorry if i held up any storylines but untill i get a new computer i wont be able to acsess my acount on your role play site
ironrod prime

Re: i still function

Postby Sabrblade » Sun May 27, 2012 12:59 am

ironrod prime wrote:hey guys just lettin you know why i havnt been on in a while i am currently without a computer and have little to no acsess to one so untill i get a new one i wont be on as much but i will be checking in now and then
Been there. It ain't fun.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby CYLON (13) » Sun May 27, 2012 5:29 am

ironrod prime wrote:hey guys just lettin you know why i havnt been on in a while i am currently without a computer and have little to no acsess to one so untill i get a new one i wont be on as much but i will be checking in now and then but untill then till all are one

Remember: "Think: what would Skylinks do? And you won't go far wrong!"
(did I do that correctly?)

Hope you can get your pc sooner than later, excelsior!
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby Wing Saber » Mon May 28, 2012 10:05 am

ironrod prime wrote:ps wingsaber im sorry if i held up any storylines but untill i get a new computer i wont be able to acsess my acount on your role play site

Want me to give you an update on what's been happening?
CYLON (13) wrote:Remember: "Think: what would Skylinks do? And you won't go far wrong!"
(did I do that correctly?)

Wing Saber

Postby ironrod prime » Mon May 28, 2012 6:53 pm

nah ill figure it out when i get my new pc
ironrod prime

Postby Unicron fan » Mon May 28, 2012 11:47 pm

ironrod prime wrote:nah ill figure it out when i get my new pc

Well, a lot has happened since you visited last. :smile:
Unicron fan

Postby cyberwuss » Tue May 29, 2012 5:18 pm

Hope you get it figured out soon, you are one of the few regulars still around unicron.com.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Return to Open Forum