Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Prime season 2 speculations, theories, and wishes

TF:Prime, Animated, Beast Wars, G1, you name it!

Re: Prime season 2 speculations, theories, and wishes

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:04 am

DefCon13 wrote:I would like to see ..

1.. Soundwave speak in his original G1 synthesized voice ...
Possible.

DefCon13 wrote:2..Some form of gestalt/combiner
Confirmed.

DefCon13 wrote:....1st choice is always Devastator ,but if this follows the TWFC line then at least pull in Bruticus...
Luckily, he does have a TF: Prime design.

DefCon13 wrote:Another hope is that since Airachnid is a beast they will use for instance - a gestalt Predaking or the Predacons - as a faction not loyal to Megatron or Prime ...
There is indeed a third faction of animal-based TFs, but they aren't led by Airachnid. ;)

DefCon13 wrote:3..No humans siding with the cons including no more MEC/Decepticon alliances......When MEC does re-enter the storyline I hope they are never again aligned with Starscream or any other decepticon...I would love to see Silas emerge as the unexpected hero as opposed to a decepticon such as dread wing changing sides..... The only con I could accept doing so would be the Autobots gettting Breakdowns body from MEC and restoring his spark ...Breakdown already had the side change in Operation Breakdown and since Hardshell is now a fitting arch enemy for Bulkhead -BReakdown is freed up to join the side of good ..I could go as far to want Skyquake restored as an Autobot to cause conflict within Dreadwing..
The creators have said that when a character ides in this show, they stay dead. Sadly, Breakdown is gone for good. :(

DefCon13 wrote:I believe we will see -

Prime using the weapon forge relic currently held by Megatron & only compatible with a Prime to gain a weapon capable of countering one of the other relics the 'Cons have possession of - or Prime being forced to use it to forge a weapon to defeat Starscream in the armor ...Something along those lines ..
If he gets his hands on the Forge, it probably won;t be for a looooooooong time, since a weapon that powerful could bring the war (and the show itself) to a much quicker end than intented by the staff. ;)

DefCon13 wrote:Wheeljack fully joining the Autobots under Prime's command at some point in the future of the series...
If Bulkhead does die, I could see it happening.

DefCon13 wrote:Another Autobot (who at this stage of the series is still unknown to us viewers ,or the Autobots & Decepticons ) awakening from stasis ON EARTH to join Prime's cause or even replace a current autobot -who would die of course ....
With the way this shwo it, I honestly wouldn't be surprised. :roll:

DefCon13 wrote:THe Decepticons discovering the Autobots virus based spy feed via Lazerbeak and using it to set a trap ..... or reversing it to allow the Autobots to decode relics /relic locations for them .....
If they do, it might be for a while. Unless of course, the virus dispersed itself after the download was completed, thus making it untraceable by the Cons. :smile:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:07 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
DefCon13 wrote:I would like to see ..

1.. Soundwave speak in his original G1 synthesized voice ...
Possible.

Hopeful
Sabrblade wrote:
DefCon13 wrote:2..Some form of gestalt/combiner
Confirmed.

For this season??
Sabrblade wrote:
DefCon13 wrote:....1st choice is always Devastator ,but if this follows the TWFC line then at least pull in Bruticus...
Luckily, he does have a TF: Prime design.

Which one? Dev or Brute?
Sabrblade wrote:
DefCon13 wrote:3..No humans siding with the cons including no more MEC/Decepticon alliances......When MEC does re-enter the storyline I hope they are never again aligned with Starscream or any other decepticon...I would love to see Silas emerge as the unexpected hero as opposed to a decepticon such as dread wing changing sides..... The only con I could accept doing so would be the Autobots gettting Breakdowns body from MEC and restoring his spark ...Breakdown already had the side change in Operation Breakdown and since Hardshell is now a fitting arch enemy for Bulkhead -BReakdown is freed up to join the side of good ..I could go as far to want Skyquake restored as an Autobot to cause conflict within Dreadwing..
The creators have said that when a character ides in this show, they stay dead. Sadly, Breakdown is gone for good. :(

I would like to see Silas put into Breakdown's body, and then maybe join the Autobots.
Sabrblade wrote:
DefCon13 wrote:I believe we will see -

Prime using the weapon forge relic currently held by Megatron & only compatible with a Prime to gain a weapon capable of countering one of the other relics the 'Cons have possession of - or Prime being forced to use it to forge a weapon to defeat Starscream in the armor ...Something along those lines ..
If he gets his hands on the Forge, it probably won;t be for a looooooooong time, since a weapon that powerful could bring the war (and the show itself) to a much quicker end than intented by the staff. ;)

This could work... If they tap into Optimus' personality a little but, I bet he would be reluctant to use a relic of the thirteen to create weaponry... He would likely only use it in extreme cases
Sabrblade wrote:
DefCon13 wrote:Another Autobot (who at this stage of the series is still unknown to us viewers ,or the Autobots & Decepticons ) awakening from stasis ON EARTH to join Prime's cause or even replace a current autobot -who would die of course ....
With the way this shwo it, I honestly wouldn't be surprised. :roll:

Starscream said there were more stasis pods like Skyquake... perhaps one of them could be one of the relics? Maybe one of them's even one of the Thirteen!
Or the Dinobots!
So many possibilities!
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:30 am

Wing Saber wrote:For this season??
Can't remember. For now, we'll just say "for the show".

Wing Saber wrote:Which one? Dev or Brute?
Bruticus.

Wing Saber wrote:I would like to see Silas put into Breakdown's body, and then maybe join the Autobots.
I want Silas to stay an enemy, since they've gone so far to make him such a credible threat in spite of being a human. Not to mention how, even if he were to turn good, he'd be arrested for his previous actions against the government (Project: Damocles and such).

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:39 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Bruticus.

When was this released?
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:38 am

Wing Saber wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Bruticus.

When was this released?
http://forum.unicron.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2798

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:54 am

Oh, I guess I missed the Bruticus part!
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:09 am

Wing Saber wrote:

Oh, I guess I missed the Bruticus part!

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:42 pm

I hope he appears in Prime... he looks awesome!
Wing Saber

Previous

Return to Transformers - Cartoon Discussion