Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and more coming to DVD

Non-TF related Conversations

Re: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and more coming to DVD

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:23 pm

CYLON (13) wrote:Remember those old P. Rangers figures, where the chest would flip to reveal the Ranger under the mask or return him to his outfit? I have a few of those... 8-)
They still make those kinds of figures. Samurai's got their own versions. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:39 pm

didnt wildforce have their own versions of those
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:56 pm

ironrod prime wrote:didnt wildforce have their own versions of those
Maybe. Don't remember which specific series did and didn't have them. ^_^'

Also:
Bward wrote:In the last few weeks, my DVD author's been able to work A LOT of magic. Expect to see quite a few "previously on..." and "next time on..." segments on at least In Space and Lost Galaxy.
:grin:

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby CYLON (13) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:06 pm

Yeah, the only series that mattered was the one where Tommy was the Green Ranger. I have a David Frank pin-up in my studio apartment! No, not really. :lol:

But, the dude was awesome. I'll even give the White Ranger some luv. Maybe Alpha Trion.

:lol: Rita Repulsa. I can't believe I know so much! :shock: :lol:
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:21 pm

CYLON (13) wrote:Yeah, the only series that mattered was the one where Tommy was the Green Ranger.
Season 1 or season 2? He was Green in both.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby CYLON (13) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:47 pm

I meant series as in cast...
Tommy=green, means I'll get the dvd
Tommy=white, fire up the popcorn machine, tonight!

Yeah, for sure I'll get S1/S2 if he's green in them. That'll make for cool retro-viewing. ;)
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby ironrod prime » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:08 pm

just to clarify let me give you the tommy ranger board

mmpr s1
green
mmpr s2
green
white
mmpr s3
white
zeo
red
turbo
red
dinothunder
black
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:22 pm

Plus a one-episode guest star in Wild Force, in which he used is Red Zeo Ranger suit again, as it was a 10-year anniversary episode.

Basically, Tommy's the only person whose ever been five different Rangers (Green MM Ranger, White MM Ranger, Red Zeo Ranger, Red Turbo Ranger, and Black Dino Ranger). 8-)

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:29 pm

the only ranger to ever come close to that was adam with three mmpr black zeo green and turbo green
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:56 pm

ironrod prime wrote:the only ranger to ever come close to that was adam with three mmpr black zeo green and turbo green
Kat was three different Pinks (MM, Zeo, Turbo).

Sabrblade
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forum