Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Digimon

Non-TF related Conversations

Re: Digimon

Postby ironrod prime » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:59 am

have you forgotten that i have limmited axcess to a computer im using my phone right now i look at it latter
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:02 pm

ironrod prime wrote:have you forgotten that i have limmited axcess to a computer im using my phone right now i look at it latter
That's all you had to say. The way you worded it made it sound like you refused to watch it out of stubbornness or something.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:43 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
ironrod prime wrote:have you forgotten that i have limmited axcess to a computer im using my phone right now i look at it latter
That's all you had to say. The way you worded it made it sound like you refused to watch it out of stubbornness or something.

i was just playin around
ironrod prime

Postby ironrod prime » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:52 pm

ok just watched and wow like that was epic i mean wow :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:59 pm

ironrod prime wrote:ok just watched and wow like that was epic i mean wow :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I know, right? :grin:

How'd ya like the song?

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:07 pm

not bad would like to see it done with one of the classic songs from adventure or adventure 2
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:15 pm

ironrod prime wrote:not bad would like to see it done with one of the classic songs from adventure or adventure 2
The song is "Legend: Xros Wars", which was made as a special tribute song to all of the Digimon anime series, with little references to each series' opening theme song put into its lyrics. At vartious points, you can here the words "Target", "Dreamer", and "Hirari" sung (which correlate to the openings of Zero Two, Tamers, and Savers: "Target! ~Akai Shougeki~", "The Biggest Dreamer", and "Hirari", respectively), and other points have the Japanese words for "butterfly" and "fire" being sung (which refer to Adventure's and Frontier's openings: "Butter-Fly" and "FIRE!!"), and the choral line of "WE ARE LEGEND HEROES" take its cue from the first battle theme song of the first Xros Wars series "WE ARE Xros Heart".

They really went all out with this song, putting in so much to make it the song for all Digimon anime. :D

Though, as awesome as it is, it's not my favorite. ;)

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:49 pm

oh then which is
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:27 pm

I'll get back to ya on that tonight. I gotta go to work.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:21 pm

DVD update:
Contains episodes 1-54 plus a 40-page booklet featuring the original seven characters.

Special Features: Photo Gallery with Over 200 Images and Sketches.

Spoken Languages: English.
http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827 ... 5929/4/0/0

Sabrblade
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forum