Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Been trying for SDCC Bruticus and Cliffjumper all day

If its about Transformers, the toys, it's fair game.

Been trying for SDCC Bruticus and Cliffjumper all day

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:18 pm

Haven't been posting any news today since I've been refreshing HasbroToyShop all day trying to get SDCC Bruticus and Cliffjumper (with no luck thus far).

Then I gotta go to work in the evening, and, if HTS still hasn't put them up by then, I'll be trying for Bruticus and Cliffjumper again tomorrow.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Re: Been trying for SDCC Bruticus and Cliffjumper all day

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:46 am

No luck yesterday. Round 2 today.

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:13 pm

Round 2 was a no go.

Round 3 got me Cliff, but I missed Brute. :cry:

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby bowspearer » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:52 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Round 2 was a no go.

Round 3 got me Cliff, but I missed Brute. :cry:

That sucks. The rumblings seem to be that Hasbro have really stuffed up with the job HTS has done in offering the con stuff this year. TBH, the G2 versions seem the most interesting to me.
bowspearer

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:58 pm

Caved in and ordered an overpriced Brute from Amazon Marketplace.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Roadbuster » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:57 pm

I'll be going after the retail "Wreckers" version. Loving the head sculpts. I have nearly all those (minus Impactor) in my G1 collection....but it'd be nice to have an updated version to go on my Classics shelf. Especially a combining version. ;)
Roadbuster

Return to Transformers - Toy Discussion