Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and more coming to DVD

Non-TF related Conversations

Re: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and more coming to DVD

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:35 am

well even if cam still had his powers like you said hes a ninja storm ranger also i think hes considered a spescial ranger so wouldnt that make him immune to rst (ranger sigularity theory)
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:07 pm

Not entirely on the subject of the new DVDs, but I've been dying to post this image here.

Full size version

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:52 am

Unboxing of the MMPR Complete Series DVD set from SDCC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4cO7jJ82ys

And a review of the set with images, videos, and descriptions:
http://blog.samuraicast.com/mighty-morphin-power-rangers-box-set-review/

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:57 pm

Review of the Zeo/Turbo/In Space/Lost Galaxy DVD set, including images, videos, and descriptions.
http://blog.samuraicast.com/power-rangers-zeo-to-lost-galaxy-dvd-box-set-review/

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:17 pm

Complete season 1 DVD set commercial.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:38 pm

According to FedEx's tracking on their website, my order of the 40-disc seasons 1-7 DVD sets arrived at my dad's house yesterday morning. I can look forward to getting to it this weekend. :mrgreen:

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby CYLON (13) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:44 am

Sabrblade wrote:Not entirely on the subject of the new DVDs, but I've been dying to post this image here.

Full size version

Wow, that's a lot of 'Rangers! :lol:
Didn't realize there had been so many different ones since the show launched in the '90's.
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:16 am

CYLON (13) wrote:Wow, that's a lot of 'Rangers! :lol:
Didn't realize there had been so many different ones since the show launched in the '90's.
In that image, there are 199 Rangers and Ranger-like allies. HOWEVER, Power Rangers has only had 115 Rangers/allies. ;)

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:51 pm

those are all sentai figures arent they
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:02 pm

ironrod prime wrote:those are all sentai figures arent they
Figures? No. Actors? Yes! :grin:

Sabrblade
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forum