Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Legends and Cyberverse

If its about Transformers, the toys, it's fair game.

Legends and Cyberverse

Postby ironrod prime » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:02 am

if i remember correctly didnt the legends figure start before takara started the ez sub line
ironrod prime

Re: New pics of Silas Breakdown, Nemesis Prime, and Smokescr

Postby CYLON (13) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:49 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
CYLON (13) wrote:Holy...!
I need those EZ sets! They're so cool! 'Specially the 'Con one! How much should one in the 'States expect to pay for one of those? Nevermind, checked the source the link...about $40.

Must get one! They start shipping in a few days! Oh, I don't think I have the funds! Scrap... :lol:
They're so cool, they remind of the original Go-Bots. :D
Good thing Hasbro made the Cyberverse versions. ;)

Aren't the Cyberverse figures, the ones that are referred to as "Powerizers"?

ironrod prime wrote:if i remember correctly didnt the legends figure start before takara started the ez sub line

I dunno. There weren't any figures released in that line for the Prime show were there?
I know there's a G1 Starscream and one of the other Seekers from his "team" or "brigade"...don't know how to say that. :lol:
I know 'cause I was going to get good ol' 'Screamer...until his little friend was released in Japan. The price for that little bugger went up, like, $20 or $30! I was all, "no way!". :lol:

True story. :mrgreen:
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:04 pm

THESE are the Cyberverse figures:

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:15 pm

no legend figures (now called legion figures under the cyberverse subline) have been around since the cybertron toy line where as i remember the ez subline poping up around the time of rotf i remember because the very first figure they did was the rotf devistator combining set
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:24 pm

ironrod prime wrote:no legend figures (now called legion figures under the cyberverse subline) have been around since the cybertron toy line where as i remember the ez subline poping up around the time of rotf i remember because the very first figure they did was the rotf devistator combining set
Movie 1, Animated, Universe (2008), ROTF, and the 2010/RtS toylines all had Legends class figures.

EZ Collection is the catch all term for Legends and Cyberverse in Japan (except for the DOTM ones which they still called "Cyberverse" there too).

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby CYLON (13) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:45 pm

Ok, hold on; these figures you fellas speak of are mini-figures like the EZ ones? The EZ ones are mini-figures, right?
CYLON (13)

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:48 pm

CYLON (13) wrote:Ok, hold on; these figures you fellas speak of are mini-figures like the EZ ones? The EZ ones are mini-figures, right?
EZ Collection = the Japanese equivalent of the Legends and Cyberverse toys.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby CYLON (13) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:27 pm

Cool, thanks!
Hrm...
Having some trouble finding 'em on the 'Zon (Amazon) and the 'Bay (ebay)... :(
They have Ratchet, which is cool...
Were these released in a boxed collection in the 'States?

Any idea what other 'sites would have 'em?

I must have 'em! :D

[EDIT:] It might be cheaper to get the Japanese counterparts...
Still, it'd be cool to search for the American versions. Little help?
CYLON (13)

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:45 pm

Just go to a Target/Wal-Mart/Kmart/Toys 'R' Us. They've been sitting on the shelves for ages.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby CYLON (13) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:55 pm

Ha! Ok, cool.
:oops: Don't drive, I only go out when I absolutely have to! :lol:
I'm going to check out the 'site of the stores you mentioned, though. Thanks. I've gotten so use to the 'sites I normally purchase things from that I've forgotten about the good ol' stores of yester-year. :P

$40 for a set, though? That sounds like the better deal...although, I honestly don't have the room for all of 'em. Still, not a bad deal! :)
CYLON (13)

Next

Return to Transformers - Toy Discussion