Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

pretenders in T4?

TF1, ROTF, DOTM

Re: pretenders in T4?

Postby ironrod prime » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:18 am

maybe not hastak but i can see a third party company doing it
Image
User avatar
ironrod prime
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Re: pretenders in T4?

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:20 am

ironrod prime wrote:maybe not hastak but i can see a third party company doing it
You're not helping your argument.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
User avatar
Sabrblade
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8584
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: pretenders in T4?

Postby Wing Saber » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:22 am

Sabrblade wrote:
ironrod prime wrote:maybe not hastak but i can see a third party company doing it
You're not helping your argument.

:lol: This is very entertaining :lol:
User avatar
Wing Saber
 
Posts: 2934
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Re: pretenders in T4?

Postby ironrod prime » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:59 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
ironrod prime wrote:maybe not hastak but i can see a third party company doing it
You're not helping your argument.

ok fair point

but lets say hasbro does do it whats the harm ?
they constantly try new things so why not this
Image
User avatar
ironrod prime
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Re: pretenders in T4?

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:00 am

ironrod prime wrote:but lets say hasbro does do it whats the harm ?
they constantly try new things so why not this
Transformers that don't transform do not sell well in this day and age.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
User avatar
Sabrblade
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8584
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: pretenders in T4?

Postby cyberwuss » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:04 am

Sabrblade wrote:
ironrod prime wrote:but lets say hasbro does do it whats the harm ?
they constantly try new things so why not this
Transformers that don't transform do not sell well in this day and age.


Agreed.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
User avatar
cyberwuss
 
Posts: 855
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:43 pm
Location: Greenpond, Alabama

Re: pretenders in T4?

Postby ironrod prime » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:57 pm

robot heros
robot replicas
kreo
titanium
rescue bots
cyber stompers
rpm's

shall i continue ive got more
Image
User avatar
ironrod prime
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Re: pretenders in T4?

Postby Wing Saber » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:33 pm

ironrod prime wrote:robot heros
robot replicas
kreo
titanium
rescue bots
cyber stompers
rpm's


Sabrblade wrote:Transformers that don't transform do not sell well in this day and age.
User avatar
Wing Saber
 
Posts: 2934
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Re: pretenders in T4?

Postby ironrod prime » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:37 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
ironrod prime wrote:robot heros
robot replicas
kreo
titanium
rescue bots
cyber stompers
rpm's


Sabrblade wrote:Transformers that don't transform do not sell well in this day and age.


most of these did/do
Image
User avatar
ironrod prime
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Re: pretenders in T4?

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:13 pm

ironrod prime wrote:robot heros
robot replicas
kreo
titanium
rescue bots
cyber stompers
rpm's

shall i continue ive got more
All of which have been mighty fine shelfwarmers. :P

Though, the 6" Titaniums and Rescue Bots DO transform.

And Kre-O's a whole different category of toy since it's located in the construction aisle instead of the action figure aisle, so it doesn't count (but it does shelfwarm enough like the others you've listed ;) )
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
User avatar
Sabrblade
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8584
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - Movie Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests