Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Steve the Vehicon

Can't find a category for your topic? Post your Transformers General Discussions here!

Steve the Vehicon

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:17 pm

This topic is all about Steve the Vehicon. Who is Steve? Steve is a Vehicon, of course! Which Vehicon? Hey now, let's not get into specifics here. :P

Okay, in all seriousness, "Steve" is a Fan Nickname given to any member of the Vehicons (typically the car-based type) that has become a widespread Internet meme. Any (car) Vehicon can be identified as Steve, and even all of them can be Steve.

Steve originally began as this Vehicon:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=typ4Uv_Q6uU

...after this video was created:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rQOEpxCSyw

Since then, Steve has gone on to receive quite a following with all kinds of videos, images, artwork, and other media being such as the following:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOXItJaJqXM

WARNING: One mild F-bomb
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0Yviv0w6gk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEmxwOYBgl0

Mighty Muggs Steve!

But be warned. Like many online phenomena, some of the Steve fan content can get pretty R-rated, particularly the Steve/Starscream coupling fan art.

But the rest is all good fun and I leave you with one word:

STEVE!!!

:P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Re: Steve the Vehicon

Postby Wing Saber » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:01 pm

Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:06 pm

That's not Travis, that's "Winged Steve". :P

Or "Steve 2.0"

Or "Steve with wings".

Steve. :lol:

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby CYLON (13) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Steve-a-reeno! :lol:
That clears that up. Thanks! :lol:
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby perceptor » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:43 pm

Great post Sabr! I'm a believer! STEVE for president!
Perceptor's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. He will seek it to the exclusion of all else.<br>
perceptor
Site Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Fri May 10, 2013 7:52 pm

Autobots... behold the might of...

STEVE MAXIMUS!

Witness your doom, as you gaze into the face of...

ERADICATOR!

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Fri May 10, 2013 8:28 pm

I've seen that before, and if I'm not mistaken, those figures are not modified in any way. I believe there are instructions online somewhere for how to combine them like that.
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Fri May 10, 2013 8:38 pm

In that case I think I can make the second, at least (I don't own a Jet Vehicon, but I do own a FE and several PRIDs).

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Fri May 10, 2013 8:40 pm

Sabrblade wrote:In that case I think I can make the second, at least (I don't own a Jet Vehicon, but I do own a FE and several PRIDs).

Go for it.
This kind of makes me want more Vehicons
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Fri May 10, 2013 8:41 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:In that case I think I can make the second, at least (I don't own a Jet Vehicon, but I do own a FE and several PRIDs).

Go for it.
This kind of makes me want more Vehicons
Go to Big Lots. They got leftover PRID Deluxes real cheap (and that includes Vehicons).

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Next

Return to Transformers - General Discussion