Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

sailor moon

Non-TF related Conversations

Re: sailor moon

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:06 pm

ironrod prime wrote:Just an odd fan boy question I've been toying with but who's better sailor pluto or vector prime?
"Better" how?

ironrod prime wrote:Also with the whole "pluto no longer being a planet" thing do you think sailor pluto is still relivant?

Personally i think it just adds to the characters appeal. Seeing as she guards the doors of time and all. It's almost as if they never admitted pluto was a planet in the first place
She's still relevant. Not just planets get Sailor Senshi (or equivalents thereof). Every celestial object does.

The Sailor Quartet, for instance, are the soldiers of Ceres, Pallas, Vesta, and Juno (which is also now a dwarf planet), respectively. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:15 pm

Well they're both time based characters with basically the same powers. (arguably pluto being the stronger of the two based on her return in super s) with that and their respected character personalities in mind who is the better (to barrow a doc who phrase) time lord
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:30 pm

ironrod prime wrote:Well they're both time based characters with basically the same powers. (arguably pluto being the stronger of the two based on her return in super s) with that and their respected character personalities in mind who is the better (to barrow a doc who phrase) time lord
Again, "better" as in what? Strength? Power? Personality? Likability? Design? What?

ironrod prime wrote:super s
It's "SuperS". One word. Sounds like "supers" instead of "super ess". Refers to more than one Sailor Senshi being in their Super Form for that season. Multiple "Supers", if you will. ;)

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:28 am

Like which is better overall
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:31 am

ironrod prime wrote:Like which is better overall
That's too vague a question with nothing to base an answer on.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:27 am

Really? They both have powers over time, they both gaurd their respective time gates, and both sacrificed themselves for the sake of their teammates.

How is that not a basis for an answer?
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:24 pm

ironrod prime wrote:Really? They both have powers over time, they both gaurd their respective time gates, and both sacrificed themselves for the sake of their teammates.

How is that not a basis for an answer?
You're asking which one is better without explaining what you mean by "better" since the word "better" is a broad term used to refer to a vast array of things. Without specifying what things you're referring to by "better", there is no answer to be given.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:39 pm

I just gave you the frekin basis man. What the pit
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:21 pm

ironrod prime wrote:I just gave you the frekin basis man. What the pit
No, you just gave me generalized descriptions of the two without ever specifying what it is about them that you want me to compare between the two of them.

How bout this? They both died, therefore they both suck. Happy? No? Too bad. :P

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:55 pm

Thats scrap and you know it :|. ok how bout this. On the basis that they are both time based entities and givin what you know of each character. Which was the stronger (power wise) and which was more helpful to their respective teams?

That better ;)
ironrod prime

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forum