Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Acquisitions thread

If its about Transformers, the toys, it's fair game.

Re: Acquisitions thread

Postby Agent X » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:40 pm

Unicron fan wrote:I just got myself a Steve. It was the car-version and deluxe class. As it was the only Steve there then I found it, I have yet to have an army of them. :)

For the last time my name is Gerry.
Immaturity is shown by not trying to understand others, but by judging others.
Agent X

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:40 am

Agent X wrote:
Unicron fan wrote:I just got myself a Steve. It was the car-version and deluxe class. As it was the only Steve there then I found it, I have yet to have an army of them. :)

O rly?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Agent X » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:27 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Agent X wrote:

O rly?

Yes really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEV_odg9TLw
Agent X

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:39 am

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Agent X » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:26 pm

I've never heard of Steve until yesterday.
Agent X

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:58 pm

Went out looking for Skystalker, came back with a Vertebreak.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby cyberwuss » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:08 pm

Got a Sharkticon Megatron today at Walmart, he is pretty nice :D.

EDIT:

When I say new I mean, the first version with Tartarex sword and not the second that says spear.

EDIT2:

Just went out to do some work today and came back with the new Rescue Bots Optimus with trailer that carries the other figures too. Also got construct bots ironhide.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby Unicron fan » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:49 am

I now got Optimus Prime Voyager class (not the Beast hunter toy as I have found none in this city). That combat sword looks like a small version of the Star Saber. :)

I also got issue #52 comic from from TCC. On the front there is someone cosplaying as G1 Soundwave. :)
Unicron fan

Postby ironrod prime » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:37 pm

Abominus five pack in all it's Crystal clear goodness. Though two things wrong with mine 1. For some reason blight isn't clear and looks alot like his solo retail release and 2. (And the most note worthy) hun-gur has two right legs. yeah oddly enough this isn't the first time that this has happend. I bought a classics starscream with the same problem.
ironrod prime

Postby mightwork » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:10 am

Heard rumours of tail-end DOTM deluxes showing up at The Reject Shop here in Australia. Went in for a squiz and came out with Darksteel and Air-Raid for $12 a pop :grin: (For those who don't know, deluxes here usually cost around the $30 mark, or $25 if you're lucky)
mightwork

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - Toy Discussion