Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Wreckers in tf3

TF1, ROTF, DOTM

Wreckers in tf3

Postby lioconvoy » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:09 pm

so with the news of the Wreckers being in transformers 3, who do you guys think will be the members of this team of Wreckers and wich vehicle do you think reprisents them?
do you guys think that the fire truck and the tanker are Wreckers?
if not who do you guys think they could be and why?
lioconvoy

Re: Wreckers in tf3

Postby Wing Saber » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:47 pm

I don't know who the wreckers are, but judging by their alt modes, i'm guessing that the oil tanker is one of them and that the fire truck is not. my guess for the fire truck is either Rodimus, Ultra Magnus, Hot Shot, Grimlock, red alert, or (more unlikeley, but better) Omega Supreme. the problem with Rodimus, is they can't make him Rodimus Prime. If you recall in ROTF, Optimus is supposed to be the last prime.
Wing Saber

Postby lioconvoy » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:47 pm

the Wreckers rock. they are like the elite of the elite of cybertronians.
rodimus cant be a prime but he could still be a miner or a mager

i am hoping for ultra magnus, springer, rodimus at least
it would be pritty cool to see drift and kup in tf3 also and i am still holding out that the not pyro thing is misinformation and perhaps pyro gets silver screen time
lioconvoy

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:51 pm

The Wreckers are an elite task force of the toughest, mightiest, and some of the most obscure Autobot soldiers. They are a special ops force who are called in when the odds of victory are slim to none. The most well known of the Wreckers has to be Springer, who has served as the team's leader in more continuities than others.

Since the multiverse of the Transformers mythos is quite vast and extensive, the Wreckers have appeared in a wide variety of fiction, and yet at the same time, not that much. They first appeared in the G1 Marvel Comics, and have gone on to make other appearances in the Beast Machines/Universe (2003) BotCon comics, the G1 Dreamwave comics, the G1 IDW comics, the Shattered Glass fiction, the Animated AllSpark Almanac II book, and the Exodus book. But not one single cartoon.

Due to their varying fictional portayals, the members of each team has varied from story to story. But Springer is almost always the leader of this team.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Return to Transformers - Movie Discussion