Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Acquisitions thread

If its about Transformers, the toys, it's fair game.

Re: Acquisitions thread

Postby mightwork » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:54 am

Wing Saber wrote:Not exactly Transformers, but I had to share...

I acquired and Eleventh Doctor Sonic Screwdriver!

Awesome! I've got the tenth and eleventh's screwdrivers and have been hunting everywhere for River's but with little luck :(

Picked up all of Kre-O microchangers wave 2 in one swoop a few weeks back and today I was surprised to find Titan Class Metroplex at my local Target. Considering that Beast Hunter wave 2 deluxes are yet to show up here, Metroplex made me do a double-take.
mightwork

Postby Wing Saber » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:00 am

mightwork wrote:have been hunting everywhere for River's but with little luck :(

I know it's on Amazon if you're willing to buy online.
Wing Saber

Postby mightwork » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:40 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
mightwork wrote:have been hunting everywhere for River's but with little luck :(

I know it's on Amazon if you're willing to buy online.

I've been tempted to go the internet route but I've got a few store nearby which regularly stock Doctor Who products so I'm hoping it's just a matter of time before River's sonic pops up somewhere
mightwork

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:18 pm

MINE!!!

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Unicron fan » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:40 pm

Alright, time to update with three new acquisitions;

1. Predacons Rising. Yes, the preordered movie has arrived. :D
2. Transformers Collector's Club Magazine #53. Now I want to tell a little about it; We get to see an evil Primus! Shattered Glass Universe indeed. :P Ok, I know Primus is a Multiversal Singularity and thus it's impossible for any of him to be evil as there is only one him, though this Primus here happens to not be the real one. ;)
The talk about choosing this figure of authority to ensure someone's attention as well as talking about an experiment on prehistoric Earth tell me that "Primus" actually is the Vok.
I though said evil Primus as the Vok, through this image, talked about that Chaos is the natural order of things, and then he asks if Magnus is worthy or another meaningless speck of dust. :P

3. I just received a mail ticket about that a new delivery from Fun Pub has arrived and are ready for me to pick up at the local mail office, so I guess it is actually this one: Transformers Collectors' Club Magazine Collected Edition Volume 3.
Last edited by Unicron fan on Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unicron fan

Postby cyberwuss » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Generations deluxe Hoist and Trailcutter... with IDW comics :p
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby mightwork » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:45 pm

Had a bit of luck lately. Beast Hunters voyager Shockwave is FINALLY here, also managed to find Cyberverse Hardshell, Windrazor, Blight and an Air Vehicon.
mightwork

Postby ironrod prime » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:01 pm

Went to dallas vintage toys and snagged beast wars optimus minor, insecticon, and scarem
ironrod prime

Postby OptimusPhillip » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:02 pm

I rather recently got a hold of FOC Soundwave along with the Ravage/Rumble pack. Ravage is actually my favorite, and Rumble really frustrates me. What does it take to get him to transform when he ejects?
Check me out on YouTube! I'm primarily a toy reviewer, but don't be surprised when a movie review or any other random video crops up.
https://www.youtube.com/user/OptimusPhillip
OptimusPhillip

Postby ironrod prime » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:19 pm

Behold

On the left is beast hunters smokescreen and on the right is a bootleg cybertron overhaul that i have foundly named gears
ironrod prime

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - Toy Discussion