Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Youtube Videos

Non-TF related Conversations

Youtube Videos

Postby Wing Saber » Sat May 01, 2010 8:57 pm

Hey, as none of you may know, i make youtube videos. If any of you have ideas for funny youtube videos, post them here, and if Me and My Brother both like it, i'll make it. If I make any videos based off of your ideas, i'll post them here so you can see them.
Wing Saber

Re: Youtube Videos

Postby cyberwuss » Sat May 01, 2010 11:00 pm

This could be difficult, but I wouldn't mind seeing some high quality stop motion transformer fights with epic action in them. Could be time consuming for you though. I dabble in 3d cgi and have made a few small clips related to transformers but nothing huge yet, when I get time maybe I'll do something like that.
cyberwuss

Postby CYLON (13) » Thu May 13, 2010 9:38 pm

Are any of your cgi works on youtube? If so, post a link dude!
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby Wing Saber » Thu May 13, 2010 9:50 pm

CYLON (13) wrote:Are any of your cgi works on youtube? If so, post a link dude!

i dont have any cgi works
Wing Saber

Postby cyberwuss » Tue May 18, 2010 4:41 pm

He was talking about mine, I don't have anything posted on youtube because I haven't made anything long enough yet that would be worth it, but might be doing some soon, however you can see some of my work in progress models on seibertron.com I will post link:

http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/ol ... t65314.php

Those are direct copies I was working on from figures I had at hand that would be easier to do, they are old work in progress models I need to finish sometime and produce some more stuff. I haven't had time to do it lately but am just now getting back to where I can do some. I made those at a time when I was just practicing not looking to do anything serious but I am aiming at bigger things now, the main problem with youtube though is that it takes a long time on my older 300MHz PC to render many frames for the animation, and I'm also not so good with sound stuff as I don't have any video editing software and have to use command line gstreamer/ffmpeg so I will probably start more with some silent type stuff or stuff that is like a music video since you can add music to some clips If I understand right on youtube. Id like to do a cgi render of G1 megs being turned into galvatron by unicron but it will be alot of work since I'll probably have to animate the faces to slowly disappear revealing the wireframe, shape that to galvatron with shape keys, then recover it to being skinned again. I will be working on some stuff though it is a big hobby I am just now beginning to develop alot more after a long time of dabbling.
cyberwuss

Postby Camaroguy10 » Wed May 19, 2010 8:13 pm

What's the name of your channel Wing Saber?
Camaroguy10

Postby Wing Saber » Wed May 19, 2010 8:33 pm

WatALoser22
Wing Saber

Postby Lord Megatron » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:02 pm

I make the occasional Youtube video here and thar. Though, they aren't necessarily "funny". My vids are mostly just reviews and soon, voice tests.

Feel free to check me out:

http://www.youtube.com/user/LordMegatronG1?feature=mhum
"He has no time for the dull roots at his feet, the buds on their roots, their promise... no time. It is the most beautiful flower in the field that he wants."
Lord Megatron

Postby ironrod prime » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:17 pm

i make vids on youtube my channel is wesleyv1

id like to know what you guys think
ironrod prime

Return to Open Forum