Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Stickformers: Collision

Can't find a category for your topic? Post your Transformers General Discussions here!

Re: Stickformers: Collision

Postby Wing Saber » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:42 am

ohh! Well no I have not considered watching them, because I do not beleive there are translated versions out there that I can watch. If there are, then give me a link!
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:58 am

Wing Saber wrote:ohh! Well no I have not considered watching them, because I do not beleive there are translated versions out there that I can watch. If there are, then give me a link!
Well, at the moment, only Super Link (original Energon) and Galaxy Force (original Cybertron) have been subtitled in English. As I said before, no one has subbed Micron Densetsu (original Armada) yet.

I actually own all the English subtitled episodes of Super Link and Galaxy Force. A group called TV-Nihon has fansubbed them, and one can download them here and here. Or if you don't feel like downloading them but still want to watch them, there's always YouTube (PM me for YouTube links).

Though, I've only watched the first 9 or so episodes of Super Link and none of Galaxy Force, so I'm still only really depthed in the English dubbed versions of Energon and Cybertron.

Other series TV-Nihon has subbed are The Headmasters, Masterforce, Victory, RobotMasters (included as specials in the Galaxy Force downloads) and the first 8 episodes of Car Robots (Japanese RiD). The first three (HM, MF, and V) have also been released on DVD in Europe and Australia subbed in English officially instead of by fans.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:46 am

I tried Hotshot, but his head was too hard to do. any other ideas to counter Cyclonus?
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:18 pm

Wing Saber wrote:I tried Hotshot, but his head was too hard to do. any other ideas to counter Cyclonus?
But isn't his head just a half-circle with a face and forehead visor?

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:26 pm

Well I tried to do all that yellow armor around his head to make him look more like himself. Ill try just a half circle with a face and forehead visor
Wing Saber

Postby Wing Saber » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:04 pm

finished Hot Shot, and I also decided to put Grimlock and Soundwave on this picture, as they are both in the first page, standing there confused after the other autobots and decepticons are taken. Sorry its kinda blurry
stickformers6.jpg
Hot Shot, Soundwave, and Grimlock
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:10 pm

LOL. :lol:

So, now you got 4 of each team. Looks like you're all set.

Though, the premise of this story is really making me want to read similar Universe comic story.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:08 pm

Sabrblade wrote:now you got 4 of each team.

Not necessarily. I only have three G1 Autobots and Decepticons in the Collision Dimension. Soundwave and Grimlock are still in the G1 Dimesnsion. They will most likely end up in the Collision dimension in a later comic of the series, But for now They remain in the G1 Dimension.
Wing Saber

Previous

Return to Transformers - General Discussion