Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Leonard Nemoy Returns to Transformers

This forum is the news engine for Unicron.com. All of the topics in this forum will also show up on the main page as news posts. Registered Users can reply to topics, but not create new ones. If you are looking to help us out with a News Tip, please check out the sub-forum "News Tips & Rumors."

Leonard Nemoy Returns to Transformers

Postby perceptor » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:26 pm

"It's a pity you Autobots die so easily! Otherwise, I might have a sense of satisfaction now."

Entertainment Weekely is reporting that the legendary Leonard Nemoy who brought to life characters such as Star Trek's Mr. Spock and TFTM: Galvatron, will make his return to Transformers, in this summer's Dark of the Moon, playing the role of Sentinel Prime!
Perceptor's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. He will seek it to the exclusion of all else.<br>
perceptor
Site Admin

Re: Leonard Nemoy Returns to Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:31 am

You beat me to it! Darn it, why does the best stuff always come when I'm at work? :roll:

This is awesome (if true). Perhaps this could be a factor to help the last movie to "live long and prosper". :lol:

Wing Saber wrote:He should've had him voice Shockwave
While that would be most "logical", it might not be as "fascinating". ;) :lol:

ironrod prime wrote:didnt corry burton voice shockwave in g1
Yes, but Corey Burton has said that he will not/does not want to voice DOTM Shockwave.

Personally, I see that there is no one who would more perfect to voice Shockwave than the original original Shockwave voice. The man who Corey Burton modeled his G1 Shockwave voice. The one, the only, David Warner. I pray that they get him to voice Shockwave. ;)

Though, an interesting bit of info regarding Leonard Nimoy and Michael Bay: Nimoy is married to Bay's cousin. Bay considered getting Nimoy for a role in ROTF, but feared he couldn't pay the man and felt uncomfortable asking a relative.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby lioconvoy » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:51 am

this is pritty sweet news. i have to say i love the voice role for sentinal nemoy is the logical choice after all lol
lets hope that sentinal like spok lives long and prospers
lioconvoy

Postby Agent X » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:38 pm

ALL HAIL SENTINEL PRIME!?
Immaturity is shown by not trying to understand others, but by judging others.
Agent X

Postby ironrod prime » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:18 pm

Agent X wrote:ALL HAIL SENTINEL PRIME!?

what did he say his name was

dude this is so not cool though i totaly posted this long before perceptor did
ironrod prime

Postby ironrod prime » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:21 pm

ironrod prime wrote:

dude this is so not cool though i totaly posted this long before perceptor did

wait never mind i goofed