Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

original thirteen

Can't find a category for your topic? Post your Transformers General Discussions here!

Re: original thirteen

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:16 am

Agent X wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Agent X wrote:maybe Shattered Glass Alpha Trion is actualy The Fallen useing the guise of a Alpha Trion for his own reasons and to cast doubt about Alpha Trion being on of the 13
I dunno. Before the whole retcon of A3 being a 13er, SG Alpha Trion seemed like he was the genuine Alpha Trion of the Shattered Glass world, as he had some very Alpha Trion-like qualities, such as his being able to control the Shattered Glass version of Vector Sigma, Omega Terminus.

we could also look at SG Alpha Trion as a future version of Alpha Trion where he has become corruptted as The Fallen or carrying out some unknown order from Primus.
Well, think about this. Being a Mult Sing, while there would one Alpha Trion in a spiritual sense, he exists in multiple places all at the same time. One Alpha Trion isn't older than another, because they're all the same guy at the same exact moments in time. If one physical self were to be killed, the others wouldn't die because the single individual exists on a higher plane than that of ordinary beings.

To me, what you're suggesting sounds like SG A3 could be easily killed if one of his "younger" selves were killed, which wouldn't be the case since the SG universe isn't any older than any other world, and SG A3 (now being a Mult Sing) is the same age as his other physical counterparts.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Blademan91 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:47 pm

what if primus set up A3 with the same power he has. The primes are mult sings but they go from one universe to another, Where as primus exists in all universes at once. Maybe primus created A3 the same way

Dont mind me, Im just enjoying my milk.
Blademan91

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:50 pm

Blademan91 wrote:what if primus set up A3 with the same power he has. The primes are mult sings but they go from one universe to another, Where as primus exists in all universes at once. Maybe primus created A3 the same way
SG A3 is still evil when he's in he TransTech universe, and he was there a long time.

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Blademan91 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:56 pm

Im not talking about personality, just him existing

Dont mind me, Im just enjoying my milk.
Blademan91

Postby Agent X » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:34 pm

clearly the answer must be that the other unknown menders of the 13 are the other Alpha Trions, which beings the total of 13 known
Immaturity is shown by not trying to understand others, but by judging others.
Agent X

Postby ironrod prime » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:37 pm

Agent X wrote:clearly the answer must be that the other unknown menders of the 13 are the other Alpha Trions, which beings the total of 13 known

but theres only 1 a3 and he's the same(aside from sg) in every universe
ironrod prime

Postby lioconvoy » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:10 am

i am personally going with sg alpha trion stole the name for himself and redesigned himself in the image sort of how megatron took megatronus's name

on a slightly different note, do any of you guys know where i can get my hands on the last 2 componants of nexus prime?
i have breakaway, landquake and heatwave but i cant for the life of me get my hands on the other 2.
on that note, i would have expected at least 1 componant of nexus to be a member of the constructicon maximus molds seeing as he is the guardian of energon.

also does the tfcc operate world wide or can i get membership in the uk? it's getting quite hard to hunt down some of the figures
lioconvoy

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:35 am

lioconvoy wrote:i am personally going with sg alpha trion stole the name for himself and redesigned himself in the image sort of how megatron took megatronus's name
I think that's a great way to handle his situation. Him being a false doppelganger would be a very good way to look at him.

lioconvoy wrote:on a slightly different note, do any of you guys know where i can get my hands on the last 2 componants of nexus prime?
i have breakaway, landquake and heatwave but i cant for the life of me get my hands on the other 2.
Unfortunately, those two are sold out at the Club store. Your best bet would be to search online or hope to find them in the dealer room at a convention like BotCon, TFCon, or (on your side of the pond) Auto Assembly.

lioconvoy wrote:on that note, i would have expected at least 1 componant of nexus to be a member of the constructicon maximus molds seeing as he is the guardian of energon.
Erm, I don't follow. What's the connection between the Constructicons and guarding energon? :? :?:

lioconvoy wrote:also does the tfcc operate world wide or can i get membership in the uk? it's getting quite hard to hunt down some of the figures
Yes, you can join from outside North America, but it costs more to join via the International membership.

Here are the membership prices:
THIRD CLASS MAIL TRANSFORMERS COLLECTORS CLUB $40.00 per year (Includes 6 magazines coming in Feb., April, June, August, Oct., Dec.)
FIRST CLASS MAIL TRANSFORMERS COLLECTORS CLUB $62.00 per year (Includes 6 magazines coming in Feb., April, June, August, Oct., Dec.)
CANADIAN FIRST CLASS MAIL TRANSFORMERS COLLECTORS CLUB $58.00 per year (Includes 6 magazines coming in Feb., April, June, August, Oct., Dec.)
FOREIGN/OTHER COUNTRIES AIR MAIL TRANSFORMERS COLLECTORS CLUB $78.00 per year (Includes 6 magazines coming in Feb., April, June, August, Oct., Dec.)

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby lioconvoy » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:01 pm

my thery is that the constructicons as nexus is the guardian of rarified energon. my train of thaut goes like this
guardian of energon
dig for energon
using the constructicon mold for a limb of nexus

flimzy i know but my brain isn't working that well atm lol
what site can i go to in order to apply for tfcc?
lioconvoy

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:16 pm

lioconvoy wrote:my thery is that the constructicons as nexus is the guardian of rarified energon. my train of thaut goes like this
guardian of energon
dig for energon
using the constructicon mold for a limb of nexus
Well, Nexus doesn't dig for it. The Rarefied Energon that he guards is already in pools hidden away somewhere.

lioconvoy wrote:what site can i go to in order to apply for tfcc?
Its main website, http://www.transformersclub.com.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - General Discussion