Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Digimon

Non-TF related Conversations

Re: Digimon

Postby ironrod prime » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:59 pm

ok that is so not metal greymon and why does he have omnimons head
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:10 pm

ironrod prime wrote:ok that is so not metal greymon
It's a new Greymon and a new MetalGreymon. There's lots of redesigned digimon in this show. Get with the times, man. :lol:

ironrod prime wrote:and why does he have omnimons head
To put it without spoilers, it's a an homage. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby cyberwuss » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:16 am

I really liked the two anime they showed on broadcast TV and that is about as deep as I got into it. I was into the pokemon game more than the digimon ones, but the digimon anime is far superior to any pokemon anime except for the movies. The two anime I mention are the one with Yukio or whatever the blonde secret agent guy is and the one with Tekuya and Koji and Koji's brother as the dark version of Koji. It has been ages since I've seen them but I remember the one with Koji was a long time getting momentum into the plot but turned out neat, though I still think I like the one with Yukio better.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:36 am

cyberwuss wrote:I really liked the two anime they showed on broadcast TV and that is about as deep as I got into it. I was into the pokemon game more than the digimon ones, but the digimon anime is far superior to any pokemon anime except for the movies. The two anime I mention are the one with Yukio or whatever the blonde secret agent guy is and the one with Tekuya and Koji and Koji's brother as the dark version of Koji. It has been ages since I've seen them but I remember the one with Koji was a long time getting momentum into the plot but turned out neat, though I still think I like the one with Yukio better.
You must have seen the dubs of Tamers and Frontier, otherwise known as "Season 3" and "Season 4" in America. BTW, the agent dude's name was Yamaki. ;)

Tamers is widely considered one of the best series, while Frontier often regarded as one of the worst (I liked it, though).

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:21 pm

cyberwuss wrote: The two anime I mention are the one with Yukio or whatever the blonde secret agent guy is and the one with Tekuya and Koji and Koji's brother as the dark version of Koji. It has been ages since I've seen them but I remember the one with Koji was a long time getting momentum into the plot but turned out neat, though I still think I like the one with Yukio better.

soo youve never seen adventure 1 and 2 (i swear if you say no im takin away your geek card)
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:25 pm

ironrod prime wrote:
cyberwuss wrote: The two anime I mention are the one with Yukio or whatever the blonde secret agent guy is and the one with Tekuya and Koji and Koji's brother as the dark version of Koji. It has been ages since I've seen them but I remember the one with Koji was a long time getting momentum into the plot but turned out neat, though I still think I like the one with Yukio better.

soo youve never seen adventure 1 and 2 (i swear if you say no im takin away your geek card)
Adventure was awesome. Zero Two not so much (it does have its few great moments, but they're far and few compared to its plot holes). ;)

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:15 pm

but they are both one whole series basicaly
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:18 pm

ironrod prime wrote:but they are both one whole series basicaly
Two series, one continuity. ;)

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:35 pm

2 books same story :P
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:44 pm

ironrod prime wrote:2 books same story :P
But one's still better than the other.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forum