Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Wouldn't this be awesome?

Non-TF related Conversations

Wouldn't this be awesome?

Postby Wing Saber » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:18 pm

So i was trailing off in my thread, 'Wing Saber's non-tf series viewings, when I came across a brilliant idea!
A LIVE ACTION ZOIDS MOVIE
Wing Saber

Re: Wouldn't this be awesome?

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:58 am

Wing Saber wrote:So i was trailing off in my thread, 'Wing Saber's non-tf series viewings, when I came across a brilliant idea!
A LIVE ACTION ZOIDS MOVIE
ONLY if Japan made it. :D

Or have it done in a collaboration with Japan and America, with the Japanese writing/directing it, and with an American studio (like ILM) animating the Zoids themselves.

After all, we wouldn't want something like this to tank like all the other Japanese anime-turned-Hollywood movies like Speed Racer and Dragonball Evolution. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:36 pm

That's all a matter of who writes/directs it
Wing Saber

Postby ironrod prime » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:30 pm

micheal bay

dont shoot dont shoot

or maybe ron howard
ironrod prime

Postby Wing Saber » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Dude, Nolan all the way
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:38 pm

Also depends on which story would be adapted for the film (I'd say either Chaotic Century or New Century /Zero).

Wing Saber wrote:That's all a matter of who writes/directs it
How 'bout the director of the two original series, Takao Kato? ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:25 pm

directing an anime and directing a live action movie are two different things saber i doubt he'd be able to pull it off
ironrod prime

Return to Open Forum