Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

First news bits from Toyfair 2012

This forum is the news engine for Unicron.com. All of the topics in this forum will also show up on the main page as news posts. Registered Users can reply to topics, but not create new ones. If you are looking to help us out with a News Tip, please check out the sub-forum "News Tips & Rumors."

First news bits from Toyfair 2012

Postby Obsidian » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:01 pm

The Transformers media presentation has just concluded, and we wanted to get a couple of news tidbits out to you all right away.

• Exciting news that the Generations line is going to be expanded to over 40 figures!
  • Unforuntate news that the Movie Trilogy line will apparently only be available in Asia! Apparently the deluxe movie Prime with Trailer that we have been seeing will be available, but other figures including Deluxe Soundwave, Wheeljack, Bumblebee, and Ratchet are not currently in the pipeline to be released in the US.
  • Also, make sure you keep your eyes pealed at our live photo feed! Update: More pictures are now uploaded!
-Obsidian
(Unicron.com)
Obsidian
Site Admin

Re: First news bits from Toyfair 2012

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:08 pm

Obsidian wrote:Exciting news that the Generations line is going to be expanded to over 40 figures!
Squeee! :grin:

Obsidian wrote:Unforuntate news that the Movie Trilogy line will apparently only be available in Asia! Apparently the deluxe movie Prime with Trailer that we have been seeing will be available, but other figures including Deluxe Soundwave, Wheeljack, Bumblebee, and Ratchet are not currently in the pipeline to be released in the US.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby lioconvoy » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:14 pm

well thats a kick in the pance about the movie line.
i managed to get hold of soundwave but wheeljack iludes me and i hate to spend import prices when i can help it sigh

on the other hand ...
over 40 generations figures? ssssssssssssssssssssswwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttt

i wonder who we will see?
the 5 parts to bruticus is a major probobility as are optimus, jazz shockwave and grimlock
i hope we see an arcee who is based on g1 and some more voyagers and even a couple of leaders would be nice.
i'm crossing my fingers that this isn't 1 of these anouncements that hasbro makes that ends up to be untrue months down the line
lioconvoy

Postby AmyBlue » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:01 pm

40?

Well, when I heard that, I says to myself, I hope that means more combiners I hope it does.
In other words: More generations stunticons please, kthx bai.
AmyBlue

Return to Transformers News