Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

ToyFair Complete Report, 2012 Section Updates

This forum is the news engine for Unicron.com. All of the topics in this forum will also show up on the main page as news posts. Registered Users can reply to topics, but not create new ones. If you are looking to help us out with a News Tip, please check out the sub-forum "News Tips & Rumors."

ToyFair Complete Report, 2012 Section Updates

Postby perceptor » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:59 pm

While you have seen our original reports from ToyFair, including the live photo-feed, news announcements such as Good News/Bad News (Generations Expanding/Movie Triology line cancelled), and that Gregg Berger will reprise his role as Grimlock in Fall of Cybertron... We also posted videos from the show floor such as: Powerizer Demo/explanation of TFP pricepoints, Weaponizer BB demo, & remote control toys. We also presented videos showing Jumpstarters: making a comeback & Kre-O booth presentation.

Today, we unveil another set of related updates. A (new) COMPLETE WRITE-UP from the day's events has been posted to the 2012 Event Section. This report includes a written summary of the Hasbro panel presentation and large number of new, high-rez photos, & links to all of the above.

What's especially cool about this posting, is that it is accompanied by a massive update to the 2012 section. Choose the "ALL TOYS" view (link in the right hand nav bar), to see a complete checklist of 2012 figures. (Well, "complete" with every toy we know of so far...)

Navigate to the new character page of your choosing and you will find, new functionality: that all the same high-rez photos from our ToyFair report, also appear on each toy's individual character page. So please, take a few minutes to explore all there is to see in the new and improved 2012 Transformers Section.
Perceptor's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. He will seek it to the exclusion of all else.<br>
perceptor
Site Admin

Re: ToyFair Complete Report, 2012 Section Updates

Postby Autobot Jazz » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:20 pm

Bummer that they're not going to continue the generations line. Totally excited that Gregg Berger is voicing Grimlock again. I'm looking forward to hearing "Me, Grimlock" done by the voice I grew up with.
Any species that can come up with a sweet ride like this can't be all bad.
Autobot Jazz

Postby perceptor » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:01 am

Autobot Jazz wrote:Bummer that they're not going to continue the generations line. Totally excited that Gregg Berger is voicing Grimlock again. I'm looking forward to hearing "Me, Grimlock" done by the voice I grew up with.

Not only are they NOT going to NOT continue the Generations line (note the double negative, they ARE going to continue the generations line) they're going to expand it. It's the "Movie Trilogy line that's been cancelled.
Perceptor's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. He will seek it to the exclusion of all else.<br>
perceptor
Site Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:19 am

Congrats on finally putting this all together. Hope it was a fun trip. :D
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Autobot Jazz » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:26 pm

Ah I didn't catch that. That's totally cool. I hope Hasbro releases a deluxe class Beachcomber, Huffer and/or Pipes. It would be really gnarly if Hasbro releases a new Metroplex figure for the generations line.
Any species that can come up with a sweet ride like this can't be all bad.
Autobot Jazz

Return to Transformers News