Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Anybody play bot shots online yet?

DOTM, War for Cybertron, TF:Armada...

Anybody play bot shots online yet?

Postby cyberwuss » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:39 pm

It's actually neater than I expected... can't wait for the rest of the game to be released. I've lost alot of single mathes against the game because I tried to fight at a much higher level than my own haha seeing if I could win and get rewards bigger. Currently my only bot is Nemesis Prime, got about 2000 energon after about 2 sittings of it and am about level 4. For those who don't know its like rock paper scissors combined with matching tiles, with a few RPG elements and played out in a fighting game style (like street fighter or mortal kombat, but kiddy, so I guess more like pocket fighters, or even pokemon) multiplayer is supposed to be on the way, but the game is fun for what it is and multiplayer will probably be pretty neat, it will also have a place to spent energon and buy stuff, so I can't wait to see what that is.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Re: Anybody play bot shots online yet?

Postby OptimusPhillip » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:49 pm

I've played it. It's a lot of fun, though I only have two Bot Shots (face-masked Bumblebee and Tanker Megatron) and therefore haven't made much progress. My name in OmegaGrandus1986, if anyone's interested
Check me out on YouTube! I'm primarily a toy reviewer, but don't be surprised when a movie review or any other random video crops up.
https://www.youtube.com/user/OptimusPhillip
OptimusPhillip

Return to Transformers - Video Game Discussion