Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Rescue Bots episode 6 - "Walk on the Wild Side"

This forum is the news engine for Unicron.com. All of the topics in this forum will also show up on the main page as news posts. Registered Users can reply to topics, but not create new ones. If you are looking to help us out with a News Tip, please check out the sub-forum "News Tips & Rumors."

Rescue Bots episode 6 - "Walk on the Wild Side"

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:34 am

Today, the eighth episode of Transformers: Rescue Bots, titled "Walk on the Wild Side" airs on the Hub. In this one, Boulder gets the idea that the team needs their own mascot pet after being inspired by seeing how people have their own pets. However, he and Blades decide to go look for a pet... at the zoo. Definitely not a good idea. Discuss the episode below.

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Re: Rescue Bots episode 8 - "Walk on the Wild Side"

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:18 am

Mayor Luskey's name is spoken on screen for the first time.

I can tell Mrs. Niederlander is gonna be a despised character after this episode. Sure, she wasn't all that much better previously, but now she's becoming an annoyance.

Heh, this is an Earth Day episode. That's a first.

Hey, it's that arctic dog from the old Looney Tunes cartoons! Or the Disney cartoons (can't remember which he's from). :D

Cross-eyed lion. :lol: No really, they acknowledge his cross-eyed-ness. ;)

Hey, some educational stuff on lemurs. Extra bonus points on learning material.

So much for zoo security :roll:

Zoo security? What's that? :roll: Okay, seriously? They're making this clean break out too easy!

They just had to go with the cross-eyed lion.

And now the lemurs are loose. :roll:

The lion is up in a tree... can this episode get any dumber? :x

Now it's beaten by a little girl... then again, Frankie's got guts to let a lion charge right at her, only for her to strike back with what looked like a rather painful energy forcefield generated from her bracelet. ...What? Hey, she's Doc Greene's kid. It fits.

Those lemurs are on some sort of obsessive recycling crusade.

Oh dear, the lemurs have spotted the library (which is made entirely out of recycled materials).

Ah, nevermind. The lion frightened them off.

Oh, come on! The lemurs are dismantling the library by simply picking off its building materials with ease? What kind of idiot builds a entire building like a flimsy grade school project? :x

Finally caught the lion.

And finally wrangled up the lemurs.

Okay, giving Boulder a plant as "pet" at the end was a nice touch.

Like the others, this episode was all in good fun, but... it was stupid. Probably the least best episode. :|

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Re: Rescue Bots episode 6 - "Walk on the Wild Side"

Postby Autobot Jazz » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:47 am

I really enjoyed this episode. My favorite one yet.
Any species that can come up with a sweet ride like this can't be all bad.
Autobot Jazz

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 am

Autobot Jazz wrote:I really enjoyed this episode. My favorite one yet.
THANK YOU! I'm so glad I'm not the only one watching this show!

But, I don't think this one was all that good this time. What made it your favorite?

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Autobot Jazz » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:28 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Autobot Jazz wrote:I really enjoyed this episode. My favorite one yet.
THANK YOU! I'm so glad I'm not the only one watching this show!

But, I don't think this one was all that good this time. What made it your favorite?

I liked where the story was going. I thought it was a real fun episode for the younger viewers. It was really neat that Boulder wanted to get a pet mascot. Kinda cute.
Any species that can come up with a sweet ride like this can't be all bad.
Autobot Jazz

Postby starry* *night » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:45 pm

I'll watch it as soon as there is a link :smile:
Don't change any of those front doors.
starry* *night

Postby perceptor » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:01 pm

I'll watch it as soon as it's on iTunes or Netflix...
Perceptor's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. He will seek it to the exclusion of all else.<br>
perceptor
Site Admin

Return to Transformers News