Welcome to our forum! Login
and introduce yourself! -Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in. :)
This forum is the news engine for Unicron.com. All of the topics in this forum will also show up on the main page as news posts. Registered Users can reply to topics, but not create new ones. If you are looking to help us out with a News Tip, please check out the sub-forum "News Tips & Rumors."
A new press release for the Wii U release of Transformers Prime: The Game has reach the Internet from Activision, giving a full detailed description of the game's content, plus a slew of game screenshots that reveal TF: Prime Thunderwing! Through the GroundBridge for the details.
TRANSFORMERS PRIME Wii U FACT SHEETPRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
Based on the smash hit, award-winning animated television show produced by Hasbro Studios on The Hub Network, TRANSFORMERS PRIME lets fans play as their favorite AUTOBOT characters and embark on an action-packed adventure to save the earth from the evil MEGATRON and his new secret weapon. In the single player campaign, players will step into the roles of OPTIMUS PRIME, BUMBLEBEE, ARCEE, AUTOBOT RATCHET and BULKHEAD as they explore unique vistas all around the world with brawler-style combat and diverse driving sequences. Along the way, gamers cultivate friendships with Jack, Miko and Raf (the human characters from the show) as TEAM PRIME sets out to protect mankind and eliminate the DECEPTICONS once and for all. The game also features intense multiplayer modes that allow fans to choose from 11 different TRANSFORMERS characters from both factions.KEY FEATURES:
- Interact with TRANSFORMERS characters like never before - Designed for the unique interactivity of the Wii U -, the game allows fans to tilt their gamepad to steer BUMBLEBEE through a collapsing canyon, upgrade OPTIMUS PRIME’s combat abilities through their gamepad touchscreens, and more.
- Epic TRANSFORMERS Gameplay in HD - The game utilizes the power of the Wii U, featuring dazzling visuals in 1080p resolution with authentic character models straight from Polygon Pictures, Inc., the Japanese CG animation studio for the TV show.
Jump Straight into the Action - With the humanity on the brink of survival, players will fight through heroic battles in a huge variety of 3rd person action brawling, shooting, driving and melee combat, all the while wielding the power to change form and power up each AUTOBOT with unique weapons and special abilities.
- Play as Iconic and Fan-Favorite Characters - Fans will get to play as all their favorite characters from the show including OPTIMUS PRIME, BUMBLEBEE, ARCEE and more to defeat MEGATRON, STARSCREAM, THUNDERWING and the DECEPTICON army.
- Explore a Brand New Storyline to Continue the Saga - The game centers around an epic campaign with original story set directly within the TRANSFORMERS PRIME universe, allowing players to forge close relationships with the humans Jack, Miko and Raf and embark on a journey to exotic locales such as Greece, South America and even outer space.
- Challenge Your Friends and Test Your TRANSFORMERS skills - Players can choose from 11 different playable characters from both the AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS factions to compete with or against their friends in adrenaline-pumping modes such as Brawl, Battle for Energon and Emblem Match.
Publisher: Activision Publishing, Inc.
Developer: Now Production Co., Ltd.
Release Date: November 13, 2012
Suggested Retail Price: $49.99
ESRB Rating: E10+ (Everyone 10 and older - Fantasy Violence)
HASBRO and its logo, TRANSFORMERS, TRANSFORMERS PRIME and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. © 2012 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"
“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
- Site Admin
- Posts: 8583
- Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:09 pm
- Location: Tampa, FL
.... Thunderwing looks BA
Immaturity is shown by not trying to understand others, but by judging others.
- Posts: 933
- Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:33 pm
Those screen shots look amazing!
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
- Posts: 1633
- Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:17 pm
- Location: Deep Space
Sweet. Thunderwing looks great!
Perceptor's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. He will seek it to the exclusion of all else.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1181
- Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:34 pm
- Location: Maine
Return to Transformers News
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests