Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Pre-Orders - Transformers: Prime, Dark Energon Deluxe Toys!

This forum is the news engine for Unicron.com. All of the topics in this forum will also show up on the main page as news posts. Registered Users can reply to topics, but not create new ones. If you are looking to help us out with a News Tip, please check out the sub-forum "News Tips & Rumors."

Pre-Orders - Transformers: Prime, Dark Energon Deluxe Toys!

Postby CYLON (13) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:56 pm

Boke! RobotKingdom's Facebook has posted in-package images of the upcoming, Transformers: Prime Dark Energon Deluxe action figure line! The figures are scheduled to release on Nov. 30th. That's in a few days, folks! They've listed a package deal of 4 (2 Autobots and 2 Decepticons) for just under $60.

The new pre-orders are for characters: Wheeljack, Bumblebee, Knockout and Starscream!

BigBadToyStore meanwhile, has also added these figures to their webstore. The difference being they've already made these available as individual pre-orders. Prices range from $12.99-$19.99 for individual buys and $60 for a complete set!
Still available (from the same line), are Optimus Prime and Megatron. These previously announced action figure pre-orders are listed for $29.99 each or $49.99 for the set.
Interesting to note about the BBTS bundled pre-orders, they're listed to come with a free dvd! It's unknown at this time which episodes are on the bonus disc.

Through the spacebridge you'll find a background story on these characters and pics. of the in-package figures!

BBTS.Com wrote:Each of these translucent figures is the result of exposure to Dark Energon, which twists the mind and powers the body, eventually corrupting and destroying the user. With the Decepticons trying to use the Dark Energon to take over earth, Optimus Prime and the other Autobots are forced to expose themselves to it, so that they are able to take on the Decepticons on their own terms. Will they be able to defeat Megatron and his crew in time for Ratchet to reverse the process, flush the Dark Energon from their systems and save them from a horrid fate?

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
– Translucent figures show the effects of Dark Energon infusion
– Unique paint schemes of fan-favorite characters
– Autobots and Decepticons have taken on new faction logos: Autobot Dark Energon Defenders and Dark Energon Decepticons
Product Number: BBTS10023
Shipping Weight: 2.80 pounds

(the previously announced pre-orders)
Last edited by CYLON (13) on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Re: Pre-Orders - Transformers: Prime, Dark Energon Deluxe To

Postby ironrod prime » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:10 pm

i dont know if anybody else noticed this but the color schemes on theese guys are actualy homages to other characters the most obvious of course being goldbug
ironrod prime

Postby CYLON (13) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:17 pm

Huh? Didn't notice that! How cool!
Dude, tell us more!
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby ironrod prime » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:52 am

well im not sure about all of them but bumblebee and wheeljacks colors are definately based on other characters
ironrod prime

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:45 am

The easiest ones are:
  • Bumblebee - Goldbug
  • Wheeljack - Slicer
  • Starscream - Skywarp
The rest... not so easy (if they are homages too, that is).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:52 pm

Skywarp? Is that you?
Wing Saber

Return to Transformers News