Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Fall of Cybertron multiplayer XP has been doubled, FOREVER

This forum is the news engine for Unicron.com. All of the topics in this forum will also show up on the main page as news posts. Registered Users can reply to topics, but not create new ones. If you are looking to help us out with a News Tip, please check out the sub-forum "News Tips & Rumors."

Fall of Cybertron multiplayer XP has been doubled, FOREVER

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:57 am

For those of you still playing Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, know now that, according to the Transformers Game Facebook, the game's multiplayer XP has been set to double, like, forever! This is a great opportunity for those still trying to unlock Prime Mode or achieve any other multiplayer goal with XP points. Through the space bridge for the message.

Fall of Cybertron XP has now been set to DOUBLE, forever. Great opportunity for new players to level up.

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Re: Fall of Cybertron multiplayer XP has been doubled, FOREV

Postby Blademan91 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:31 pm

OK who here has XBL?

Dont mind me, Im just enjoying my milk.
Blademan91

Re: Fall of Cybertron multiplayer XP has been doubled, FOREV

Postby cyberwuss » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:57 pm

I have the Windows PC version and have been doing single player achievements and playthrough on all skills but will likely get back into the multiplayer soon :D
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Return to Transformers News