Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Trailbreaker(/cutter) is Back!

This forum is the news engine for Unicron.com. All of the topics in this forum will also show up on the main page as news posts. Registered Users can reply to topics, but not create new ones. If you are looking to help us out with a News Tip, please check out the sub-forum "News Tips & Rumors."

Trailbreaker(/cutter) is Back!

Postby perceptor » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:45 pm

Best know for his force-fields and big red eye-visor, Trailbreaker (now known as Trailcutter, apparently because Hasbro lost the copyright to the original name) is getting some love, in this year's Beast Hunter's line! The Transformers Facebook page is back with another surprise toy reveal today. Check out the pix in the discussion thread!

He's a Beast Hunters retool of Cyberverse Ironhide/Kup, with a nice new head sculpt. Great to see the G1 original making an appearance.
Attachments
304286_429187693818097_1625001341_n.jpg
59920_429187697151430_1420623712_n.jpg
Perceptor's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. He will seek it to the exclusion of all else.<br>
perceptor
Site Admin

Re: Trailbreaker(/cutter) is Back!

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:37 pm

Deluxe, Hasbro? Please and thank you.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:42 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Deluxe, Hasbro? Please and thank you.

Ditto
ironrod prime

Postby skywarp408 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:27 pm

Yuck. They turned one of my most favorite characters into a Mad Max vehicle. Not getting.
skywarp408

Postby cyberwuss » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:27 pm

Nothing wrong with Mad Max... but trailcutter is missing his old style utility stuff :(
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Return to Transformers News