Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum. Create an account and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Official (mistransformed) images of TFP BH Deluxe Starscream

This forum is the news engine for Unicron.com. All of the topics in this forum will also show up on the main page as news posts. Registered Users can reply to topics, but not create new ones. If you are looking to help us out with a News Tip, please check out the sub-forum "News Tips & Rumors."

Official (mistransformed) images of TFP BH Deluxe Starscream

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:51 am

We finally have received official images of the upcoming Transformers: Prime Beast hunters Deluxe class Starscream figure. However, do note that his robot mode is mistrasformed with his wings rotated upside-down, his missile pods not placed on his arms, and his knee spikes left folded down. As such, the old cross-sell image has been included as well for comparison. Head through the space bridge to see the pics.

The scheming Decepticon second-in-command Starscream looks forward to the day both the Autobots and Megatron are out of his way!

Autobots beware, because this Starscream figure is just the Decepticon to take any of them on! He’s a super-sneaky operator who wants all the power for himself, and his clenching Thunder Talon gives him the edge he needs in battle! When he needs to do recon or make a speedy escape, convert him to fighter jet mode. Keep converting him back and forth so his Autobot enemies can’t keep up!

Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.

[PRODUCT FEATURES]
  • Powerful Starscream robot-to-vehicle warrior figure!
  • Converts from robot to fighter jet mode and back!
  • Clenching Thunder Talon!

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Re: Official (mistransformed) images of TFP BH Deluxe Starsc

Postby Searchlight » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:42 am

Oh, yeah. That'll keep those store shelves nice and toasty warm.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZFD01r6ersw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Searchlight

Postby ironrod prime » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:18 pm

He makes me cringe but not in the omg he's slaggin ugly way more in the I don't know what to think of him way
ironrod prime

Postby StevesCustoms » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:45 am

I don't like it at all. The only ones I like so far are Optimus Prime, Smokescreen and all the Preds. The rest of the figures are kind of crappy. I also hate that Bulkhead is now a Deluxe.
StevesCustoms

Postby Wing Saber » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 am

At least his head spike is finally red...
Wing Saber

Postby ironrod prime » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:20 pm

StevesCustoms wrote:I also hate that Bulkhead is now a Deluxe.

The commander version looks better
ironrod prime

Postby Wing Saber » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:56 pm

ironrod prime wrote:The commander version looks better

And also more like a viking.

I personally like the Deluxe Bulkhead. If he appears in the show, I'll get him.
Wing Saber

Postby Black Starscream » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:54 am

His crotch positioned cockpit bothers me. If they'd moved it up a bit it'd be ine but like this it's just awkard. The rest of him is ok i guess. He's still starscream so I be getting him
Black Starscream

Postby ironrod prime » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:57 pm

I think my biggest problem with him is that he just doesn't seem like starscream to me I can see him as thunderwing though
ironrod prime

Postby Blademan91 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:00 pm

Black Starscream wrote:His crotch positioned cockpit bothers me. If they'd moved it up a bit it'd be ine but like this it's just awkard. The rest of him is ok i guess. He's still starscream so I be getting him

Could be worse. I still remember seeing a cyberverse DOTM figure that changed into a tank. The packaging had the turret positioned between his legs.

Dont mind me, Im just enjoying my milk.
Blademan91

Return to Transformers News