Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

More TF4 vehicle set pics - Movies 1-3 Optimus/Bee vehicles

This forum is the news engine for Unicron.com. All of the topics in this forum will also show up on the main page as news posts. Registered Users can reply to topics, but not create new ones. If you are looking to help us out with a News Tip, please check out the sub-forum "News Tips & Rumors."

More TF4 vehicle set pics - Movies 1-3 Optimus/Bee vehicles

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:17 pm

Instagram users yummboyac, jameshues, and patrikrice have all provided onsite photos from the Transformers 4 movie set, in which we get additional glimpses at the vehicles to be used in the film. The first is a collage of photos featuring the recently revealed Lamborghini Aventador along with the old rusty flat-fronted semi truck (the helicopter also pictured is part of the film crew's equipment).

The second and third images are of something more intriguing: The two vehicles used for Optimus Prime and Bumblebee in the previous trilogy of films, being driven down the freeway outside of L.A., and then parked outside of Paramount Pictures. Could Optimus and Bumblebee be upgrading to their new forms onscreen during the film, instead of already starting off with them? Time will tell, but head through the space bridge for the pics.

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Re: More TF4 vehicle set pics - Movies 1-3 Optimus/Bee vehic

Postby starsaver » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:21 am

i can see why they did it and sure hastak wanna sell more figs and most likely i will be buying these new bods for bb and prime (providing prime is leader class) but it's gunna be kind of sad when the beauty of wingblade leader optimus becomes a redundant optimus as that figure is so fun to transform and with hastak simplifying tfs of late i dread what they will do to this movie line.

on a further relevant note new bb and prime are good looking, who is the lamber ... knowing this franchise it's sunny haha
starsaver

Postby Tacticon » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:12 pm

My take on this --- Say hello to Bay's version of Motormaster and Wildrider...... If so, well he make a mess of Menasor like what he did to Devastor in ROTF.... see ya at the movies in 2014. ;)
Tacticon

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:02 pm

Devistator was cool for what he was and without him the decepticons never would have gotten to the harvester. Though i will admit he did go down like a brick
ironrod prime

Postby Black Starscream » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:59 am

Hey look its A Bathing Ape G1 Optimus Prime :D
Anyways Stunticons would be cool and i agree with Ironrod. Devastator looked awesome; he just went down too easily. That said I do think Optimus is due for a new body. They should take a cue from Prime and give him a different altmode.
Black Starscream

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:23 pm

Black Starscream wrote:Hey look its A Bathing Ape G1 Optimus Prime :D
Anyways Stunticons would be cool and i agree with Ironrod. Devastator looked awesome; he just went down too easily. That said I do think Optimus is due for a new body. They should take a cue from Prime and give him a different altmode.
He's already getting a new body. :roll:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Wing Saber » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:31 pm

I was very displeased with RotF Devastator. He was basically just a giant vacuum cleaner with Censored .
As for Menasaur, I would hope they could pull him off better, but I have my doubts
Wing Saber

Postby ironrod prime » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:05 pm

Suurre everyone remembers him sucking up mudflap but nobody remembers him terring up the pyramid
ironrod prime

Postby Wing Saber » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:28 pm

ironrod prime wrote:Suurre everyone remembers him sucking up mudflap but nobody remembers him terring up the pyramid

By eating it.
Wing Saber

Postby ironrod prime » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:07 pm

He never ate the pyramid
ironrod prime

Next

Return to Transformers News