Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

New Sponsor: RobotKingdom, PlanetX Genesis Gallery

This forum is the news engine for Unicron.com. All of the topics in this forum will also show up on the main page as news posts. Registered Users can reply to topics, but not create new ones. If you are looking to help us out with a News Tip, please check out the sub-forum "News Tips & Rumors."

New Sponsor: RobotKingdom, PlanetX Genesis Gallery

Postby perceptor » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:05 pm

We are very pleased to announce the addition of a new official site sponsor: ROBOTKINGDOM.com! Based in the far east (Hong Kong I believe), they offer a wide variety of (Takara) Transformers and equally diverse selection of Third Party transforming figures --as well as many other types of toys... Please take note of their banner/link on all of the most popular areas of the site. Show us your support of here at Unicron.com, by checking them out supporting them!

To commemorate the occasion, we thought this would be a great time to launch our first (of many) character pages for Third Party transforming toys. Now, permanently linked to in the 2013 Section, you will find info and images of the incredibly massive, and unbelievably impressive "GENESIS" figure made by the formerly unknown company "Planet X." (It may remind you (a LOT) of War for Cybertron Omega Supreme...) Although not quite as tall, it's probably 5X as heavy as the new Generations Metroplex, and 10X more complicated! It's an incredibly impressive toy and absolutely worth the price in this fan's opinioin. Enjoy our comprehensive gallery of images of the toy we obtained from our newest site sponsor, ROBOTKINGDOM.COM.
Attachments
projextxgen5.jpg
projextxgen3.jpg
projextxgen2.jpg
projextxgen4.jpg
projextxgen1.jpg
Perceptor's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. He will seek it to the exclusion of all else.<br>
perceptor
Site Admin

Re: New Sponsor: RobotKingdom, PlanetX Genesis Gallery

Postby buccinator » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:20 pm

Holy $!@#$%!!! that Omega Supreme toy looks incredible. Is it as good as it looks?

Havent heard of robotkingdom, will have to check'm out.
Carpe Diem
buccinator

Postby perceptor » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:28 pm

buccinator wrote:Holy $!@#$%!!! that Omega Supreme toy looks incredible. Is it as good as it looks?

Um, yeah. It's as awesome as it looks in pix. Totally mindblowingly awesome. I predict that my brothers will say it's "too complicated." It took me awhile to figure out transformation. --Actually, the rocket-base mode is not shown in the "instructions" (which are pretty bad and incomplete...) But other than that, this toy blows me away. Size is huge. --Actually, I don't want it to be as big (2ft tall) as Generations Metroplex. Omega I always think of as shorter so scale is not a problem. It's so big and there is SO much detail on it... I tip my hat to whoever it is that designed this marvel. Everything from the techno detailing, to the really distinct and spot-on triple changing modes, they even made small plastic covers to put on top of the screw holes... It's just totally great and I can't say enough about it.
Perceptor's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. He will seek it to the exclusion of all else.<br>
perceptor
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:52 pm

I've seen several reviews of this guy and man is he awesome. The shuttle base mode is what sold me on it
ironrod prime

Postby Black Starscream » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:20 pm

what are their shipping costs like (to the US anyway)
Black Starscream

Return to Transformers News