Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Identify this part

If its about Transformers, the toys, it's fair game.

Re: Identify this part

Postby OptimusPhillip » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:57 pm

It's yellowed some. Also, the only Prime toys I have are Ratchet, PRID Cliff, Jackie, and Bumblebee Battlesuit.
Check me out on YouTube! I'm primarily a toy reviewer, but don't be surprised when a movie review or any other random video crops up.
https://www.youtube.com/user/OptimusPhillip
OptimusPhillip

Postby Agent X » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:29 pm

I don't recall any of the Prime toys haveing a part like that.

Judging by your drawing, I want to say Energon Galvatron

Unfortunately I don't have a lot or the UT figures or movie figures, but I can say that part doesn't come from any of the Classics/Universe 2.0/RtS/Generations Deluxe figures. Also that part isn't from any Prime deluxe figures.
Immaturity is shown by not trying to understand others, but by judging others.
Agent X

Postby OptimusPhillip » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:52 am

Agent X wrote:I don't recall any of the Prime toys haveing a part like that.

Judging by your drawing, I want to say Energon Galvatron

Unfortunately I don't have a lot or the UT figures or movie figures, but I can say that part doesn't come from any of the Classics/Universe 2.0/RtS/Generations Deluxe figures. Also that part isn't from any Prime deluxe figures.

I don't have Galvatron. The only Energon figure I've ever owned is Demolishor, whom I bought at a yard sale since Energon had ended by the time I joined the fandom.
Check me out on YouTube! I'm primarily a toy reviewer, but don't be surprised when a movie review or any other random video crops up.
OptimusPhillip

Postby OptimusPhillip » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:33 pm

Any luck yet, Sabr?
OptimusPhillip

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:04 pm

Well, I don't know if this is possible, nor do I wanna ask too much of you, but is there any chance you could list all of the TF figures you own?

To make things easier, maybe only include the ones from older lines.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby OptimusPhillip » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:32 pm

Here's an idea of what I have from UT and Animated

Unicron Trilogy
    Cybertron
      Override GTS
      Red Alert
      Runamuck
      Scout Scattorshot
      Demolishor
      Galaxy Force Optimus Prime (I mean the red and black one, not the Japanese one)
      Liger Jack (Galaxy Force version)
      Overhaul
      Brushguard
      Downshift
      Brimstone
      Breakdown/Brakedown (whichever spelling is correct)
    Armada
      Cyclonus
      Scavenger
    Energon
      Dump truck Demolishor
      Perceptor
Animated
    Oil Slick
    Samurai Prowl
    Supreme Prime
    Cybertronian Prime
    Deluxe Two-Pack Earth Prime
    Blackarachnia (from two-pack with Prime)
    Earth Mode Megatron
    Dinobots (all three)
    Safeguard
OptimusPhillip

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:36 pm

Frankly, I haven't a clue as to what it is, but I may try asking around to see if anyone else might know.

In the meantime, perhaps you could try one one more time to get better pics of it. If any of your parents or friends own a digital camera, maybe you could ask them to snap some good quality large pics of the piece with that camera to help us figure this out. :smile:

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Agent X » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:15 am

Judging by your list, maybe its one of Energon Demolisher's missiles. (Never had the toy so I'm not sure if those are missals in the tuck bed)
Immaturity is shown by not trying to understand others, but by judging others.
Agent X

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:58 am

Agent X wrote:Judging by your list, maybe its one of Energon Demolisher's missiles. (Never had the toy so I'm not sure if those are missals in the tuck bed)
His missiles are green and two inches long.

Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby ironrod prime » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:03 pm

Maybe it's not a transformers peice
ironrod prime

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers - Toy Discussion